+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

To the Point

Re: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

I actually think that it's the skin tone and the eye color that makes them look similar. The shape of the face, nose and eyes are all different. But the skin tone and eyes are so strikingly similar, and just plain striking, that it is easy to draw the parallel.

But I love Jax's er Ingo's eyes and that is what is different about him. *swoon*

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    But I love Jax's er Ingo's eyes and that is what is different about him. *swoon*
    `

Thats what I loved about Penner, those blue eyes were something else. I wonder if Penner can dance
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Count me as a new and avid fan of Ingo's. Their dance the other night was spectacularly beautiful.

I watched last night's "reprise" just so I could see that dance again. It was even more stunning the second time around.
    ilja likes this.

Sorry, beyond their coloring, I still don't see a resemblance. Plus, I think Penner is super creepy.
    NCLurker likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I've never seen him before, but he reminded me of someone. I realized today that he reminds me of Jonathan Penner, from Survivor.
    I am so glad you said that as I was reading the comments and I kept thinking I was going to ask someone if Ingo looked like the guy from Survivor from last season and couldn't think of his name. He certainly does remind me of Johnathan Penner (thanks for the name), and I think it is the beautiful eyes that both of them share.

I really liked their performance as Ingo was another one I was not familiar with, and he certainly had to show his strength in being able to handle all the lifts that Kym put in their number. He seems to be another one that might do okay as the weeks progress. Nice to see Kym so happy with him as her partner.

Ingo looked more like Penner from Survivor than ever! omg. He's good, Kym and Ingo make a great pairing. I see him as a contender as well
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't believe how self-demeaning he can be with his extreme hunkiness. He's always had a special place in my heart even with the Italian Stallion as his competitor. Oh wait, we are talking about DWTS. Still, I enjoyed his dance last night too though not as much as the contemporary one last week but I'm one of the few on here that is actually happy that contemporary is now a category on DWTS.
    Shoepie likes this.

He and Kym ARE lovely together.

Just two good people, producing good work!
    Shoepie and ilja like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I still can't get used to Ingo's hair being darker. I guess, for me, this is how I always picture him:
    2246919-60979673534545499.jpg
    dzigner and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast