+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Re: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Oh, Ness, you will love him! He is so pretty to look at! His accent makes me swoon. And he is a really nice guy. Plus he is dancing with Kym. All in all, this is my team!!
    Hmmmmm . . .

Pretty, swoon-worthy accent, REALLY NICE GUY, DANCING WITH KYM?

KatesMom???

I AM SO there!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE COAT-PULL!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KatesMom likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well, while you are all getting exciting about him, I will stick with being excited by Kym!!

http://oi46.tinypic.com/1531oh1.jpg

FORT Fogey

He has a son named Peanut?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He has a son named Peanut?
    Yep.

Apparently.

Read that in two/three places.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I AM a General Hospital watcher and Ingo (Jax) has always been one of my favorites! So, seeing as he lives in Hawaii, I am surprised and delighted to see him on the list for DWTS! Interestingly, on General Hospital, Ingo's (Jax's) long term love/heart throb for many years was Sam (Kelly Monaco) who was our DWTS 2nd place finalist last season. Small world!

PS I am so sad that Chelsie wasn't invited back this season. And I'm so disappointed with the celebrity cast list, that if it weren't for Ingo, I probably wouldn't be watching DWTS at all this season.

This guy is quite the athlete. Another cute video on-line with him and Kym
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I LOVE Ingo, but I really wish he'd shave. That silly little semi-mustache needs to go!

He's always been an athlete, but I'll be curious to see if he has any rhythm.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I dont know who is he, but that's okay - I am sure Kym will show us.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I AM a General Hospital watcher and Ingo (Jax) has always been one of my favorites! So, seeing as he lives in Hawaii, I am surprised and delighted to see him on the list for DWTS! Interestingly, on General Hospital, Ingo's (Jax's) long term love/heart throb for many years was Sam (Kelly Monaco) who was our DWTS 2nd place finalist last season. Small world!

PS I am so sad that Chelsie wasn't invited back this season. And I'm so disappointed with the celebrity cast list, that if it weren't for Ingo, I probably wouldn't be watching DWTS at all this season.
    Seriously? I admit, I haven't watched GH in years, but I always thought his big love was Brenda - and then Carly.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Seriously? I admit, I haven't watched GH in years, but I always thought his big love was Brenda - and then Carly.
    Yeah, Sam definitely wasn't a long relationship and they never felt like a good match. It was always Brenda and Carly. Frankly, I thought he and Carly were a better match but, IMO, they had him end up (for now) with Brenda because Ingo wanted to leave the show.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ingo on the show. He's a sweetie....and, you know, he's pretty to look at.
    NCLurker, KatesMom and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast