+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

FORT Fogey

Re: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

I did a search with keywords, "Kellie Pickler obsessed Derek Hough." I found out that Kellie told her band members that she wants Derek to tour with them. She also supposedly told her husband that she wants Derek to move in with them, but her husband said, "no."

The rest of the rag said, because she wants to help make Derek a huge music star . I read a neat interview with her hubby they are very cool
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I did a search with keywords, "Kellie Pickler obsessed Derek Hough." I found out that Kellie told her band members that she wants Derek to tour with them. She also supposedly told her husband that she wants Derek to move in with them, but her husband said, "no."
    That sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. I think it is very noble for Kellie to want to use her influence to help Derek with his career, but she can help Derek just as well if he has his own apartment.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    That sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. I think it is very noble for Kellie to want to use her influence to help Derek with his career, but she can help Derek just as well if he has his own apartment.
    He is doing DWTS, not moving in. Plus he was busy doing shows etc alllll summer, its the boring rags( yawn)
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks for that link, FM! Gorgeous. Kellie is amazing the way she glides in and out of lifts. I loved that it was done in an old house with empty rooms and high ceilings - it made for a perfect dance floor.

Neither one outshines the other artistically - they merge flawlessly and compliment one another. Again, gorgeous.

As for any rumors... ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Thanks for that link, FM! Gorgeous. Kellie is amazing the way she glides in and out of lifts. I loved that it was done in an old house with empty rooms and high ceilings - it made for a perfect dance floor.

Neither one outshines the other artistically - they merge flawlessly and compliment one another. Again, gorgeous.

As for any rumors... ridiculous.
    You are welcome BB! its beautiful isn't it??
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Wasn't she the one that overplayed her dumb blonde character on American Idol by not knowing what anything was?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Wasn't she the one that overplayed her dumb blonde character on American Idol by not knowing what anything was?
    It might have appeared that way to you, but certainly not to me. Any naiveness I saw seemed genuine and I believe it's what made her a woman with a heart of gold who appreciates everything she has.
    Bucky and GabbyG like this.

FORT Fogey

I had the same take Baby's Breath. When Kellie was on AI, being in LA was one of the first times she'd really been exposed to such a big city life, and I think a lot of the experiences she had were brand new and fascinating to her. The producers picked up on that and really pushed it. But if it was all a dumb blonde character, then I think she'd still be pushing it today ... doing things like Jessica Simpson used to do. She's not playing that "character" so I think the person we've seen has always been genuine.
    Bucky likes this.

I agree Baby's Breath and AcookerTV. She seemed completely genuine to me then -- and still does now, in my opinion -- just a typical small town girl who hadn't been exposed to much yet. If I remember correctly Simon made fun of her for not knowing what calamari was and didn't believe her. I didn't know what it was either until my daughter started working at a restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread