+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

FORT Fogey

Re: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

Just watched their freestyle from Monday night, and that initial performance was beautiful. Emotions were really running high that night. Kellie & Derek won the season in that moment.

FORT Fogey

I think that after Derek and Kellie's freestyle dance, they had to give the trophy to them. The freestyle dance was so extraordinary, that a lot of votes couldn't make Val/Zendaya more deserving. Even if Val/Zendaya got more votes... even if more thirteen-year-olds were able to vote... I don't vote: maybe it's rigged, maybe they don't take the votes into consideration. Also, there were unusual dance moves in the freestyle. Could Derek have learned the moves from a dancing teacher, or did he create any of the dance moves?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Just watched their freestyle from Monday night, and that initial performance was beautiful. Emotions were really running high that night. Kellie & Derek won the season in that moment.
    Yes, if I could freeze a moment in time, that dance would be it
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    It was absolutely beautiful ... and for the disappointed ... this freestyle was the tiebreaker.

The freestyles put each of the couples in a compartment of sorts, and allowed the voters to choose which compartment they'd like to share.
    I choose Kellie and Derek's.

NOTE: Kellie and Derek's was the least crowded and pole dancing wasn't required.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It was absolutely beautiful ... and for the disappointed ... this freestyle was the tiebreaker.

The freestyles put each of the couples in a compartment of sorts, and allowed the voters to choose which compartment they'd like to share.
    I choose Kellie and Derek's.

NOTE: Kellie and Derek's was the least crowded and pole dancing wasn't required.
    Ali likes to call them horizontal bars. and boy could she climb those things.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It would be such a waste if Derek ever got a Phyllis Diller. I for one primarily watch to see Derek dance and choreograph. He is extremely talented and also really has that extra "joy" of dance. I honestly believe he gets more out of his partners than the other male pros. I could not see Kellie winning with Tony or Marc, it had to be Derek. Even if she were with Val, Maks or Tristan it would not have had the impact of dancing with Derek. Sometimes just his enthusiasm and love for dance supersedes everything else even when other stars may even be better or just as good he seems to bring that extra sparkle from his partners. That's a talent in itself.
    maude~flanders likes this.

It would be such a waste if Derek ever got a Phyllis Diller.
    It sure would. Phyllis Diller is deceased.
    ness and ilja like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

To the Point

That might even be considered illegal and, at the very least, quite disturbing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It sure would. Phyllis Diller is deceased.
    Would Phyllis Diller not have been an absolutely hysterical addition to this show? She would have turned it upside down in no time flat. Even Tom would have had trouble keeping control.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Well, Derek wasn't partnered with Kate Gosselin, and he's never had an overweight celebrity as a partner.

+ Reply to Thread