+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko - Season 16

Re: Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Well they are showing a short promo for Monday that includes the fainting.
    And why am I SO not surprised?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Not concerned, not curious, not interested. I do, however, like Gleb.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Well they are showing a short promo for Monday that includes the fainting.
    Does she at least get a fainting couch? Do they show a video of fainting goats afterwards?

FORT Fogey

Such a bunch of skeptics! I watch Beverly Hills Housewives and she is not a drama queen. I doubt she would want to call attention to herself in this way. What production does with it is out of her control and you know they will milk it for all that it is worth.

It is clear she will be one of the next to go, so I will not be surprised if she decides to quit. It must be too demanding physically for her. She has a beautiful body and certainly works out, and is manages a restaurant where she is 51% owner.
    Prism and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Such a bunch of skeptics! I watch Beverly Hills Housewives and she is not a drama queen. I doubt she would want to call attention to herself in this way. What production does with it is out of her control and you know they will milk it for all that it is worth.

It is clear she will be one of the next to go, so I will not be surprised if she decides to quit. It must be too demanding physically for her. She has a beautiful body and certainly works out, and is manages a restaurant where she is 51% owner.
    She does have a great body.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

A great body, Gleb as a partner and my eyes are green. Not that that means anything.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

The woman has been commuting from coast to coast, juggling a restaurant and what all else - and she's not 25 anymore. I think she just tried to do too much and her body couldn't handle it. (Been there - and it sucks.) Lisa has my sympathy, but I think it was time for her to go. Otherwise, she would have kept trying to push herself and things could have gotten scary bad, very quickly.

Bummer that Gleb didn't try mouth-to-mouth when she fainted, though.
    ilja likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Yep.

Great body notwithstanding, Lisa isn't Z's age. And bouncing from coast to coast DOES take a toll, even if you're younger and completely healthy..

I'm glad she got taken out, because frankly, I don't think she'd've voluntarily slowed down or stopped of her own accord, either. The show's hard enough to do, anyway, then factor having a virus into the mix, too . . .

No.

Just, NO.

I'm glad she got voted off and didn't have to wind up in the hospital to get off.
    ilja likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Yep.

Great body notwithstanding, Lisa isn't Z's age. And bouncing from coast to coast DOES take a toll, even if you're younger and completely healthy..

I'm glad she got taken out, because frankly, I don't think she'd've voluntarily slowed down or stopped of her own accord, either. The show's hard enough to do, anyway, then factor having a virus into the mix, too . . .

No.

Just, NO.

I'm glad she got voted off and didn't have to wind up in the hospital to get off.
    I agree and Lisa was another one that I was unfamiliar with, but ended up liking her very much. Very down to earth IMO. It was best for her to go now, and will miss her personality as I saw several interviews with her and she seemed like a very nice person. She got along great with everyone. Will miss her, Gleb of course and even Giggy.

She has an amazing body for someone her age. Someone, please tell me her derriere is fake/injected because it looks better than a 20 year old's! You go Lisa!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast