+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko - Season 16

FORT Fan

Re: Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    He's Russian. It's not an uncommon Slavic name. Saint Gleb is important saint in the Eastern Orthodox church.
    Thanks so much for that info! I had not heard ever before as a name.

I have to say it is still a difficult one to say and does nothing to describe the physically beautiful man who bears it.

FORT Fan

I googled it and it seems that "David" is the English equivalent of Gleb.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I googled it and it seems that "David" is the English equivalent of Gleb.
    He's sexy, no matter his name
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I quite liked him; couldn't stand her dance or attitude. I don't watch any of the Real Housewives show, so I didn't know who she was before, but I won't miss her when she goes.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Not familiar with Lisa or her dog (I can see the dog getting old very quickly, but that's just me). However, GLEB - whoooooooo baby!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I quite liked him; couldn't stand her dance or attitude. I don't watch any of the Real Housewives show, so I didn't know who she was before, but I won't miss her when she goes.
    I watch the Housewives of BH and like her. She is very British when it comes to the intimacy that is involved in ballroom dancing. Her dog Giggy is going to be too much if he is involved anymore. They carry that dog everywhere. He has alopicia and they have to keep him dressed or he scratches his skin.

She has a beautiful body! I was shocked to see her so scantilly clad in rehearsal because of her modesty. There are others that I would like to leave before she does because I think she did well and will improve. I thought her score was too low at 18.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'd like to keep her around for a while, just so I can watch Gleb.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I thought Lisa was just sort of bleh in the dance. Nothing really thrilling or moving about it. Her partner is hot though! i meant the man, not her dog Giggy. He's a cute little dog, and I love dogs, but it's just too much, bringing him on this show. Leave him at home for a change, and let him mingle with his dog buddies in the house! i always secretly thought Adrienne's dog Jackpot was much cuter than Giggy, btw.

I don't really think Lisa is going to burn up the floor on this show, and I don't care either way. I used to really like her until the advent of Brandi as her new best friend and the show Vanderpump Rules. She's changed.

Nothing personal at all against Giggy.

I happen to like dogs, and he is just adorable.

But, HE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING ON THIS SHOW AS A BREATHING PROP FOR LISA.

Sure, the color pink and Giggy are obviously her trademarks.

But, they --- i.e., LEN --- made such an almighty roar before about Master P's shoes every show HE did, then they --- i.e., LEN --- watched while Gavin wore his little hats for EVERY dance he did and not ONCE said one word about it, IIRC . . .

And now we're supposed to see Giggy insinuated into every dance Lisa does, for as long as she's on this show?

And not hear a word said against it from anyone --- i.e., LEN????

Please.

Her probably wearing pink (or some variation thereof) every dance will get real old, real quick.

But, GIGGY onstage every week?

Please.

And DON'T tell me she's joined at the hip with that dog; I actually happened to catch her on Wendy Williams one time, and I didn't see it anywhere around her, much less sitting in her lap. Maybe her husband was playing Dog Whisperer that particular day; I don't know. But Lisa DIDN'T come out with Giggy and have him on her lap while she was being interviewed, either.

I mean, if we're going here with HER, then why don't we have Dorothy trying to dance in ice skates, every week? Or have Wy trying to dance with a guitar strapped to her back? Or Victor with boxing gloves . . .

You get my drift.

SMH.
    Last edited by ness; 03-21-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    Florimel likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think that she did that, because those that know her- kind of expect that damn dog to show up everywhere. I love dogs, I sure wouldn't take them places she takes him. I doubt he will be there next week.The thing looks like a drowned rat to me
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast