+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani - Season 16

Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani - Season 16

Wynonna Judd
    Season 16

Pro: Tony Dovolani

Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author, Wynonna Judd has always revolved her career around telling stories. Whether performing alongside her mother as one half of the legendary duo The Judds, or pushing the boundaries on her own mega-successful solo path, Judd’s ability to reach the heart of the human spirit through her bold and unflinching honesty, is the entertainer’s true gift.

Respected by the millions of fans who are drawn to her music and her undeniable talent, Judd’s rich and commanding voice has sold over 30 million albums worldwide spanning her epic 29-year career. Charting countless singles including 20 #1 hits and over 60 industry awards, the iconic performer was once dubbed by Rolling Stone “the greatest female country singer since Patsy Cline.”

Joined in the studio by her husband, bandleader and producer, Michael "Cactus" Moser, Judd’s highly anticipated eighth studio album is scheduled for release this year. This effort, known as a true labor of love, features her upcoming single "Something You Can’t Live Without" released by Curb Records. Most recently, she published a novel Restless Heart and was part of The Judds docu-series on OWN.

Meet the Cast - Dancing With The Stars 16 at ABC.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani - Season 16

Back to the small old, small old for Tony. Glad he at least finally got a mirrorball out of this show.

I like Wyonna. Whether she's any good is another story, and I don't always think Tony is the strongest choreographer, especially with partners that aren't very capable. But he does his best, and I love him. Since Maks isn't on this season I guess I'll have to go with the original "bad boy" of the ballroom (hard to believe Tony ever had that tagline).
    MountainBreeze likes this.

I like her, too! I think she's a hoot. What I love is that she doesn't have a filter. I also love her sense of humor. Watching the Access Hollywood interview with her & Tony, she cracked me up when she described Tony as the brother she never wanted. Tony seems to have fun already, so that's a plus! I hope her fanbase keeps her in the competition for a few weeks.
    rileymeboy likes this.

I used to be a fan of the Judds. Did you all see her and her mom's reality show? I doubt it based on your remarks above. I wish I hadn't watch it. It showed their true colors. It was pretty ugly.

I wish her well, but actually just wonder if her temper can be kept in check for this show. She is more than a diva when she doesn't get her way. That could make for some interesting drama.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I used to be a fan of the Judds. Did you all see her and her mom's reality show? I doubt it based on your remarks above. I wish I hadn't watch it. It showed their true colors. It was pretty ugly.

I wish her well, but actually just wonder if her temper can be kept in check for this show. She is more than a diva when she doesn't get her way. That could make for some interesting drama.
    I agree with you. I am not fan of this family.
    BTW, Florimel, Tobi and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree with you. I am not fan of this family.
    I used to really love their music. I really liked Wynonna because she was so down-to-earth. THEN I watched their reality show. It was about them touring and seeking therapy. IMO, it was a bad move. I think it showed them both in such a way that it made them unlikeable. I wish I had not seen it. Still, I wish her well on the show.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I used to really love their music. I really liked Wynonna because she was so down-to-earth. THEN I watched their reality show. It was about them touring and seeking therapy. IMO, it was a bad move. I think it showed them both in such a way that it made them unlikeable. I wish I had not seen it. Still, I wish her well on the show.
    I also wish her well. I know that Kellie calls her country royalty - I think the Judd's have needed therapy for a long time .The mother creeps me out
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Their reality show was indeed fascinating...I caught an episode by accident one day, and was hooked. It was like watching a slow-motion car crash.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I love the Judds' music AND Wynonna's music. I've always liked Wynonna, because, it's like Debb said: I'd see her in interviews, and she'd come out with something and just crack me up. She seemed like a cool, funny lady that could REALLY relate to REAL people.

And that VOICE.

Wow.

I, thank goodness, missed their reality show. Don't know WHERE I was that I didn't even see/check out ONE ep, since I liked them and their music like I do. Lord knows, I DID know and had heard it was coming on, and wanted to see it. Anyway, I know you guys have better things to do with your time and lives than to run up in here telling tales about their dark sides that went on display in their show.

Sucker for DWTS that I am, it's more than likely that I'll tune in so I can scream and throw things at my TV screen, as usual.

Wynonna? I hope she does well. But now I'll probably watch with one eyebrow raised, because I hope Tony knows he's in for one hell of a ride, maybe.

I sure do hope she's not another Khate.

Tony's just too nice a guy to have lightning strike twice, like that.

AND if he takes a mic off and storms off AGAIN, it's possible that he may not come back.

Hope this doesn't go sideways.
    Last edited by ness; 02-28-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    MountainBreeze likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I hadn't even heard of the reality show until now, so I'm glad that I missed it. That said, I hope they do well.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast