+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

FORT Fogey

Re: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Here's what Anna said in her blog for ABC

Zendaya’s Cha Cha: One of the best technical Cha Cha’s that’s ever been done by a celebrity! She is consistently getting better. Val is getting tougher on her in rehearsals, but she’s handling it really well. Being one of the youngest competitors on the show, she brings so much maturity and fullness to her performances. Her biggest strength is her ability to capture the character of each dance. She looked gorgeous, wearing appropriate costumes for her age, and young, flirty and fresh.
    I had a chance to work with her for last week’s Argentine tango. I see now why she’s so good. She’s humble, all about improving, learning and doing her work. She’s a star!
    renzii and ilja like this.

That is wonderful to hear. Thanks for posting that English.

FORT Newbie

Team Valdaya dance and present an award at RDMAs on 27/0/2013! Zendaya Val dance and present award #rdma - YouTube

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by renzii View Post
    Team Valdaya dance and present an award at RDMAs on 27/0/2013! Zendaya Val dance and present award #rdma - YouTube
    Is this a Disney thing? It seems like a bunch of kids. I couldn't tell from the comments, either
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Yes, Radio Disney Awards!

My niece is obsessed with the Disney channel!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Good Luck with the Paso Doble for Zendaya and Val, they are dancing last.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

I thought their Paso Doble was stellar. I was shocked she didn't at least get one 10. For the other two to just parrot Len is not constructive.

JMO, but after reading that Val tweeted something about this Paso was going to be the best ever I was disappointed. I personally liked his Paso choreography last season over this season. Over the many seasons I have seen incredible choreography by others as well that have blown me away. Zandaya is a fantastic dancer, but I didn't think this was her best dance. Something with her legs seemed weak and just overall soft. I like to see sharp, powerful lines on the paso doble, with a lot of side-by-side dancing. Just not her best dance and again jmho.

The dance off was a joke by TPTB. Obviously, everyone knew what they were going to be doing ahead of time because all costumes were changed for the various dances. This included Zandaya having sneakers on which she didn't have on for the Paso. Not blaming her for that, but showed how ridiculous the whole thing was. I think it was a matter of personal taste which jive you liked better, but I knew Zandaya would get the 3 points since she didn't win the Immunity.

I really wish they would just let these people dance, and stop with the manipulations. Zandaya is a wonderful dancer and she doesn't need any help.

FORT Fogey

Zendaya changed into sneakers at the commercial break, so I'm not sure what was ridiculous about her sparkly chucks.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 04-30-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Zendaya changed into sneakers at the commercial break, so I'm not sure what was ridiculous about her sparkly chucks.
    The ridiculous part is the setup of the whole thing by TPTB with one purpose only and that was to get rid of Andy.

Why did Zandaya even have her cute little sneakers with her along with the others who changed their outfits? Just some things that were said by various celebs on Twitter. Just makes you go hmmmmm.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 04-30-2013 at 08:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread