+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Re: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

I fail to see anything even remotely illegal here. She's been a professional actress most of her life and dancing is just dancing even if certain dances are supposed to look like more. I don't believe one-tenth of what the media likes to report goes on. Mostly they all have to work too hard for much other activity anyway.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I fail to see anything even remotely illegal here. She's been a professional actress most of her life and dancing is just dancing even if certain dances are supposed to look like more. I don't believe one-tenth of what the media likes to report goes on. Mostly they all have to work too hard for much other activity anyway.
    Florimel . . .

You DIDN'T take that smart-ass, strictly snark comment of mine SERIOUSLY???

Oh . . .

I get it . . .

Just like PR, is THIS BOARD is about to jump the shark, too?!

Oh, and BTW . . .

Most of her life?

She's only 16 YEARS old!

I don't care if she worked on a set less than a week after she'd been hatched . . .

That baby hasn't HAD a life, yet!

AND THEY'VE GOT HER PAIRED WITH HUNK-AND-A-HALF, SEX-BOMB VAL????

Last edited by ness; 03-17-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think you're right about there being nothing illegal yet, and that she's a professional actress. BUT SHE IS A KID!!! And he is a sex symbol on the show, and there have been far too many DWTS "relationships" for me to believe that they "work too hard for much other activity" to go on. The idea of her dancing with Val gives me the creeps, and that's enough to tell me this pairing is unwise.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I think you're right about there being nothing illegal yet, and that she's a professional actress. BUT SHE IS A KID!!! And he is a sex symbol on the show, and there have been far too many DWTS "relationships" for me to believe that they "work too hard for much other activity" to go on. The idea of her dancing with Val gives me the creeps, and that's enough to tell me this pairing is unwise.

Amen, Sister.
    Last edited by ness; 03-17-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Just my opinion, folks, for which I do have reasons. When I wrote it, I knew a lot of people would disagree. I respect opinions that differ from my own.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Just my opinion, folks, for which I do have reasons. When I wrote it, I knew a lot of people would disagree. I respect opinions that differ from my own.
    It's all good!

I've always liked being here because we (most of us, anyway!) can usually agree to disagree and keep it movin'!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Hey, think of it this way...Val won't be drooling all over his partner this season. We'll see a more stand-up guy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Hey, think of it this way...Val won't be drooling all over his partner this season. We'll see a more stand-up guy.
    True, true.

I don't like him, so I don't care what he does. For me it's still a very weird pairing, big question - will he don mickey mouse ears
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Zendaya/Andy Dick for final 2 please.

+ Reply to Thread