+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Let's get real stars. Like Tommy Wiseau.

If she is indeed on this show I will not be watching DWTS either.
    Well apparently she is on.( but playing coy) Maks wants her as a partner and Val thinks she is hot
    The show has gone to the dogs
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well apparently she is on.( but playing coy) Maks wants her as a partner and Val thinks she is hot
    The show has gone to the dogs
    Emily Maynard?! Seriously?! Excuse me while I
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBreeze View Post
    Emily Maynard?! Seriously?! Excuse me while I
    I dont undertand this show. It said in one article online, that they need to shake things up, as they are losing viewers( no kidding) and yet they go ahead and suggest EM.She isn't a fan favourite -we have seen too much of her. She certainly isn't a star.
    -Andy Rooney-

I dont undertand this show. It said in one article online, that they need to shake things up, as they are losing viewers( no kidding) and yet they go ahead and suggest EM.She isn't a fan favourite -we have seen too much of her. She certainly isn't a star.
    Yeah, I don't get it either. Then again, I didn't get the casting of Jake Pavelka, either. Neither of them are stars. I'm not counting Melissa in this, since she wasn't originally cast in season 8 and only came in as a replacement. That, and, well, she's one of my all-time favorite contestants on DWTS and actually has talent, so I'm biased. EM, however... Someone tell me which talent she possesses, because I can't think of a single one.
    luvlady345 and jucamer like this.

Apparently from an article I read, DWTS signed her when she signed to be the lead in the Bachelorette ... packaged deal. I'm thinking she wouldn't agree to the B'ette without the DWTS contract, shrewd bargaining on her part.

What I don't understand is why would Maks want to be partnered with her. Only thing I can think of is the rest of the roster is not too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Apparently from an article I read, DWTS signed her when she signed to be the lead in the Bachelorette ... packaged deal. I'm thinking she wouldn't agree to the B'ette without the DWTS contract, shrewd bargaining on her part.

What I don't understand is why would Maks want to be partnered with her. Only thing I can think of is the rest of the roster is not too good.
    I didn't read that Bet2win,but If indeed she and Jef with one F were going to be married, how would she of known she would be around when they did DWTS.
    As for Maks, no idea, cant say I care why he wants to dance with her.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

They should change the name from "Dancing with the Stars" to "Dancing with Wannabes"
    karalott and sunnydayz like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post

I wonder if ABC would have thought that their ratings would be down as much when they made that promise. Ratings and criticism were a lot higher and more positive during her B'ette season, wasn't it? Or probably when she signed on at least.

Either Maks wants and early exit, underestimates how unpopular she is, is trying to be polite, or thinks she'll be a ticket to the finals because ABC wouldn't criticize one of their own. And, considering the Bachelor franchise as a whole doesn't seem to be doing well in the ratings, maybe they figure we're all stupid and if they make Emily out to be better than she is, it'll give a bump the whatever upcoming series airs in the summer.

Either way, Maks/Val or not, I'll be hoping for an early exit, and that she winds up back into oblivion. She wants a talk show, I want to know how many reality stars actually legitimately make it to something like that.

Biting my tongue with snarky off topic comments re Miss Emily.

Please, everyone remember that we are not to post about her Bachelorette season or the aftermath in the DWTS forum.

She will get a fresh start in our posts about her. If anyone wants to talk off topic, PM me.

I'm really surprised that Maks, who seemed to say that he wanted "real" stars to boost ratings, would turn around and express interest in partnering Emily.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread