+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Shirley Ballas and Yegor Novikav joined the Afterbuzz crew to discuss Dancing With The Stars Week 7. She’s taught so many of the pro dancers and shares her feelings about all the celebs, pros, judges and the show itself. She also talks about the fact that it will be a F4 instead of the F3 and believes it will be the best final ever in history of the show. If F4 consist of Kellie, Zandaya, Jacoby and Aly all 4 pros are students of Shirley and she talks about how competitive each one of them are. Found what she had to say about so many things really interesting and very informative.

Dancing with the Stars S:16 | Week 7 E:7 | AfterBuzz TV AfterShow - YouTube

Shirley also said that Kellie and Derek deserved 3 10's. I think she is spreading the love
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Of course Shirley's not going to dis her son or her adopted son. It's all good though, to clarify that Zen and Val's Paso was 10 worthy instead of the negativity the stooges brought for television.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Shirley Ballas and Yegor Novikav joined the Afterbuzz crew to discuss Dancing With The Stars Week 7. She’s taught so many of the pro dancers and shares her feelings about all the celebs, pros, judges and the show itself. She also talks about the fact that it will be a F4 instead of the F3 and believes it will be the best final ever in history of the show. If F4 consist of Kellie, Zandaya, Jacoby and Aly all 4 pros are students of Shirley and she talks about how competitive each one of them are. Found what she had to say about so many things really interesting and very informative.

Dancing with the Stars S:16 | Week 7 E:7 | AfterBuzz TV AfterShow - YouTube
    Thanks for the link Jacee. Good to see you here.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

"Episode 1608 & 1608A" - Six remaining couples take to the dance floor, MONDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC. For the first time this season, each couple will perform two routines in an effort to impress the judges and earn America's votes. In the first round, the couples will perform a traditional ballroom dance in a style that they've not yet done. In the second round, the couples will dance as part of a trio, featuring an eliminated pro or troupe member. In addition, viewers will be called to action on Twitter to choose new dance styles for each couple for the following week of competition. The new styles will include, Afro-Jazz, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-hop, Lindyhop and Charleston.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Thanks for the link Jacee. Good to see you here.
    You are very welcome for the link FM, and good to get on here at least now and then. I agree with you that Shirley shared the love with all. Must be exciting for her to have four of the pros as former students. IMO I think she shared the love for each of them including Val and Karina - wasn't aware that Karina lived with her for several years or that Val was such a champion in the jive.

I thought it was cute how she talked about Jacoby being her dance partner every Monday night while Mark plays. Just seems like a fun cast and all get along great together and support each other. Shirley even loves Jacoby's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    You are very welcome for the link FM, and good to get on here at least now and then. I agree with you that Shirley shared the love with all. Must be exciting for her to have four of the pros as former students. IMO I think she shared the love for each of them including Val and Karina - wasn't aware that Karina lived with her for several years or that Val was such a champion in the jive.

I thought it was cute how she talked about Jacoby being her dance partner every Monday night while Mark plays. Just seems like a fun cast and all get along great together and support each other. Shirley even loves Jacoby's mom.
    But, does she love that we see his mom more than anyone else
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    "Episode 1608 & 1608A" - Six remaining couples take to the dance floor, MONDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC. For the first time this season, each couple will perform two routines in an effort to impress the judges and earn America's votes. In the first round, the couples will perform a traditional ballroom dance in a style that they've not yet done. In the second round, the couples will dance as part of a trio, featuring an eliminated pro or troupe member. In addition, viewers will be called to action on Twitter to choose new dance styles for each couple for the following week of competition. The new styles will include, Afro-Jazz, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-hop, Lindyhop and Charleston.
    Hmmmmm, well we all know who most likely is getting hip-hop, although I would prefer they dance something else.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Hmmmmm, well we all know who most likely is getting hip-hop, although I would prefer they dance something else.
    Can I guess

-Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I'd love for Zendaya to do African Jazz but her fans will want her to do hip hop. Still, we don't know how this twitter vote is going to work.

+ Reply to Thread