+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

FORT Fan

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Wynonna doing the samba. Looks like they're trying to counter her strong voting base with harder dances so she doesn't stay forever...
    I'm pretty neutral on Wynona, don't necessarily like her and don't dislike her.

When I watch her dance I am reminded that a big layer of fat over the chest and abdomen prevents free movement of the core. That is, she can't bend her body in the middle or pivot at her waist because of the fat layer inhibiting movement.

It's a reminder not to let that happen to my own body. And I hope she can lose some of that layer dancing because it is very unhealthy.
    It's hard to imagine her doing a sensuous samba without being able to move from the waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I'm pretty neutral on Wynona, don't necessarily like her and don't dislike her.

When I watch her dance I am reminded that a big layer of fat over the chest and abdomen prevents free movement of the core. That is, she can't bend her body in the middle or pivot at her waist because of the fat layer inhibiting movement.

It's a reminder not to let that happen to my own body. And I hope she can lose some of that layer dancing because it is very unhealthy.
    It's hard to imagine her doing a sensuous samba without being able to move from the waist.
    True enough.

But then again . . .

Girlfriend got some SERIOUS junk in that trunk BELOW that waist, so this may be doable --- in SOME fashion --- after all!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    True enough.

But then again . . .

Girlfriend got some SERIOUS junk in that trunk BELOW that waist, so this may be doable --- in SOME fashion --- after all!!!
    I hope she can do it. I know she's been through a lot recently and I would like to see her succeed at something she is doing just for herself. More power to her for putting herself out there and trying something new.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

I hope she can do it. I know she's been through a lot recently and I would like to see her succeed at something she is doing just for herself. More power to her for putting herself out there and trying something new.
    Oh, I hope so, too!

I respect ANYONE who has the guts to get their rear out on that ballroom floor and even TRY this. DWTS is a tough row to hoe. I couldn't do it.

And yep, Wy's had a rough year, so I hope she goes far with this!

Her husband has already made it to two shows to support her, and that's so great to see!

I hope her nerves have calmed down considerably, since she's survived two shows, now. I hope she can relax into this and do as well as she possibly can.

I'm rooting for her!
    Last edited by ness; 03-28-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Oh, I hope so, too!

I respect ANYONE who has the guts to get their rear out on that ballroom floor and even TRY this. DWTS is a tough roe to hoe. I couldn't do it.

And yep, Wy's had a rough year, so I hope she goes far with this!

Her husband has already made it to two shows to support her, and that's so great to see!

I hope her nerves have calmed down considerably, since she's survived two shows, now. I hope she can relax into this and do as well as she possibly can.

I'm rooting for her!
    This seems to be an "underdog" season for me. I am also to my great surprise rooting for Andy Dick. DL and Victor round out my "underdog" list. Definitely not my usual.

My underdogs are Dorothy, Ingo and Sean. I've already lost one and don't really expect either of the other 2 to make it very far. While the reason for Sean is obvious, even though his fans might keep him around for a while, I can't see him winning it with how far he would need to go. Ingo is just the opposite. I believe he does have talent and will improve but I don't believe he has much fan support potential.

This seems to be an "underdog" season for me. I am also to my great surprise rooting for Andy Dick. DL and Victor round out my "underdog" list. Definitely not my usual.
    You are TOO right!

Sure, there are the underdogs. But usually, I just know they're there, say "OK" when they do a decent dance, and keep it movin'.

THIS year, I've STILL got my faves, but I've surprised myself by being just about as rabid about the UNDERDOGS as I am my faves.

ANDY - If anybody'd ever told me I'd be cheering him on, I would've asked them if they'd eaten any strange brownies, or something.

DL - I think he had a hard lesson to learn. I think maybe, just MAYBE. he might've learned it.

VICTOR - Absolutely adorable and totally endearing.

I believe this is the first time I've ever rooted for the underdogs as hard or just about as hard as I'm rooting for my faves. That's really new, to me, but it feels OK and good, too!

There's ALWAYS something to be learned!!

FORT Fan

You are TOO right!

Sure, there are the underdogs. But usually, I just know they're there, say "OK" when they do a decent dance, and keep it movin'.

THIS year, I've STILL got my faves, but I've surprised myself by being just about as rabid about the UNDERDOGS as I am my faves.

ANDY - If anybody'd ever told me I'd be cheering him on, I would've asked them if they'd eaten any strange brownies, or something.

DL - I think he had a hard lesson to learn. I think maybe, just MAYBE. he might've learned it.

VICTOR - Absolutely adorable and totally endearing.

I believe this is the first time I've ever rooted for the underdogs as hard or just about as hard as I'm rooting for my faves. That's really new, to me, but it feels OK and good, too!

There's ALWAYS something to be learned!!
    Ness: I would never have imagined myself rooting for Andy but as you say we really can learn something, sometimes about ourselves. I am surprising myself rooting for Andy and in a good way, thank goodness.

The truth is for me, the underdogs are very likable this season. my wish for them is to reach their goal of what they would like to achieve on this show. if its for a win then there's a lot of work to do. if the goal is something else, then I wish them all the best.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    My underdogs are Dorothy, Ingo and Sean. I've already lost one and don't really expect either of the other 2 to make it very far. While the reason for Sean is obvious, even though his fans might keep him around for a while, I can't see him winning it with how far he would need to go. Ingo is just the opposite. I believe he does have talent and will improve but I don't believe he has much fan support potential.
    Ingo's on General Hospital, which means he has a huge fan base! Some really crappy dancers who were soap stars have stayed in way past their expiration dates. Since he can actually dance, I'd assume he's there for quite a while and hardly an underdog!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread