+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Freaked out, and grossed out.

I can see her stiff wooden little body now, glommed onto some pro or other in a barely-there outfit (but I have to be a good role model for my daughter! Please.) and all 96 of her shiny white veneers smiling for the cameras. And her fans will probably keep her on until way too late in the season.

I may be ill.
    Well, maybe not if she hurt Jeff. Maybe she will be voted out real quick, doubt it though
    I was hoping nobody from that show would be on this season.I thought they were going to improve it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

First, phony supreme Melissa Rycroft, now phony supreme Emily Maynard. Add to that the possibility of Cheryl and Maks not being there, and I am officially done with this show.
    karalott and sunnydayz like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    First, phony supreme Melissa Rycroft, now phony supreme Emily Maynard. Add to that the possibility of Cheryl and Maks not being there, and I am officially done with this show.
    No Derek either .Like him or not, this show will be an epic fail imnsho
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

OMG - I just read that they are airing "Diving with the Stars" on ABC next year. Who the hell thought that one up? I'm sure it will be worse than that awful skating show and much more dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    omg if Paul's on I hope he goes by Pee Wee.

I'd also love to see George Takei <3
    OMG Johnny - can you imagine George on DWTS? Remember how he was on CA? He would have his pro exasperated in no time I don't think he has much rhythm either, but he would be entertaining! up
    diva211 and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    While I don't agree with you about Melissa - I agree with everything else I liked Emily on the Bachelor/ette but guess everyone who said she was a fake phony was right
    And if Maks is gone I am too!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG - I just read that they are airing "Diving with the Stars" on ABC next year. Who the hell thought that one up? I'm sure it will be worse than that awful skating show and much more dangerous!
    Supposedly, DWTS is only getting a spring edition next year (posted the link in the media thread). Wonder if this is taking its place?

When I heard that, I seriously thought it was a joke. What's next, 'digging for worms with the stars?' And yes, I'm sure plenty of reality star rejects would line up for that, too.

I'll take a look at Diving With the Stars, depending greatly upon who is cast. A lot of celebrities have childhood gymnastic, swimming, and diving backgrounds, so there might be some skills there. Russ Tamblyn, for example, was a gymnast and acrobat prior to becoming a actor/dancer.Burt Lancaster was an acrobat in his younger days.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont think Melissa was as fake and dishonest as EM
    I never ever used the words fake or dishonest. I am just over people whose only real claim to fame is being on a reality show and when they've been on several different ones..eh you know what I mean??? I got over T B after the 2nd season so I never saw her on there.
    I just have an issue with people who expose their children to this insanity called reality tv. Too many crazy people out there.
    If Maks is taking the season off I might too.
    karalott and sunnydayz like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I never ever used the words fake or dishonest. I am just over people whose only real claim to fame is being on a reality show and when they've been on several different ones..eh you know what I mean??? I got over T B after the 2nd season so I never saw her on there.
    I just have an issue with people who expose their children to this insanity called reality tv. Too many crazy people out there.
    If Maks is taking the season off I might too.
    No, I used them .I think Mellissa was sort of fake at times. I think EM is extremely fake and dishonest. Baking cookies and not ever wanting to be on TV again
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread