+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Andy Dick for the win!
    I cant tell you now. NOT A CHANCE!

I have never liked this little twit!
    NFL1 and diva211 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Like I said, he'll probably be the first boot.

Really though, I don't care for anybody yet.

Like I said, he'll probably be the first boot.

Really though, I don't care for anybody yet.
    He's already on my hit list
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I'm already rooting for Ingo and Kym! Hot Aussies for the win.
    KatesMom likes this.

If he isn't the first boot though, maybe I'll be interested in seeing how long he lasts. I'm hoping he has some supporters.

If he isn't the first boot though, maybe I'll be interested in seeing how long he lasts. I'm hoping he has some supporters.
    JK you make me LOL

I just saw Dorothy Hamil she looked very good and happy with her partner
    I didn't know Kellie had chopped off all her hair, she also looked happy. Those are the only two I saw
    -Andy Rooney-

Everyone has supporters. Even if Charles Manson came on the show like I said he would, he'd have supporters. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Seems like a typical cast with the typical partners. Tristan must be becoming the new Tony, because Pamela is the youngest he's had, but I have a feeling that he'll be partnering those in the Gladys/Nancy/Dorothy age range unless he gets lucky. At least Dorothy might have more natural ability than his previous partners. Excited for her, Wynonna, DL, and Kellie. The others I either haven't heard of or don't care about. Even though I'm all about paying your dues, I wish they'd give the newbies better contenders so the audience can get to know them. I feel like some new pros have real potential to become huge fan favorites and show some impressive choreography, but never get that chance.

I wonder how troupe member Oksana feels that she got passed over for someone who came into the troupe after her and someone from a completely different show getting promoted over her.

So Derek and Kellie will no doubt be in the semis or finals, Mark will be more of an obnoxious ham and douche because he doesn't have to lug his partner all over the stage (the better the partner the worse he overdances-I'll pray for you Aly), Jacoby will be in the finals, there will be a "shocking" (not really) early elimination, a better dancer will be underscored and nitpicked while a worse dancer is overscored because of their pro/ABC connection/fan appeal, CA will call out for lifts when she feels like it, and Bruno will dance with his arms and almost take out Len while he's spouting some metaphor and rolling his rs. Do I get it all?

I like D.L., but am so bored by Cheryl, I hope they're an early exit. At least Kym is back, so that almost makes up for losing Anna and Chelsie Not overly excited by the cast. Val looks to have a strong contender, so that's the bright side. With or without Maks, I was not feeling this season before the cast was announced. Still don't know if I'll watch.

I think Sean Lowe, partnered with Peta, is the 12th celeb and they're waiting until the Bachelor finale to reveal it.
    I didn't even think about that. I just thought they decided to have 11 stars instead of the 12 I had heard about. I'm surprised that Sean is doing the show since he doesn't seem the type for ballroom dancing, or dancing period. I hope he does ok. I told my dh a few days ago that Tony would get Wynonna, because she is probably a dud of a dancer. I couldn't wait to call him at work this morning & tell him. I think I might have posted the prediction on this thread a day or two ago.

I had only heard of about 4 of the stars: Wynonna, Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman & Dorthy Hamill. I was excited about Dorthy doing the show. I remember seeing her win the gold at the '76 Olympics & she wore a red costume. I even had her "wedge" haircut for years and it was called the Dorthy Hamill haircut. I loved it. It looks about the same even now.

I've rewatched the all-star season numerous times since the finale last November, so I'm ready for some new dancing. I loved last season, especially that Tony & Melissa won. YEA! I'll have to wait until the season starts before choosing a favorite. I hope Tony & Wynonna are lots better than I think they will be. I don't think they will go home first though. When they were announcing the cast this morning on GMA, I kept saying WHO? LOL I guess I don't get around much, but I had never heard of these people. Oh yea, Mark has let his hair grow back out, thank goodness. He looks much better, but still not a fan of his. Aly looks like a sweet girl though and I won't vote against her just because of him.

Excited for the season 16 bunch to hit the dance floor!
    NFL1 likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

He probably does have supporters but they are probably not DWTS fans. As long as Andy is not physical with anyone, he will probably last at least 3 weeks. How long did Steve-O last? I still say Andy is going to be the train wreck everyone will be talking about this season. Like Bristol Palin water-cooler talk.

Wynonna will be another interesting draw. She's pretty blunt and a whiner. Even Wendy Williams agrees that Tony will have his hands full with Wy. I can already predict her storyline.

The Housewives have huge fanbases, which I cannot understand. Sean is coming off a fairly successful Bachelor season but I predict those two will go pretty early. Unless they have actual talent.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    JK you make me LOL

I just saw Dorothy Hamil she looked very good and happy with her partner
    I didn't know Kellie had chopped off all her hair, she also looked happy. Those are the only two I saw
    She had shaved her head for a friend who has cancer...how sweet is she?!

She is one of the few I'm looking forward too! Along with Dorothy, Jacoby, DL, & Ingo!

The rest? Meh! I know Zendaya can dance, but she seems young for Val...might've been a better fit for Tristan! She is the star on Shake It Up on the Disney channel...Roshon plays her older brother in that show.

And I feel sorry for the new pro stuck with Andy Dick...what a welcome to the show!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread