+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Here is a youtube of Lindsay and Cole's Palo Doble.

[SYTYCD S09 Top 20-1] Lindsay Cole (Paso Doble) - YouTube
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Here is a youtube of Lindsay and Cole's Palo Doble.

[SYTYCD S09 Top 20-1] Lindsay Cole (Paso Doble) - YouTube
    Oh that was good!!! I wonder if they are trying for a much younger crowd, or those that follow SYTYCD. She is only 18.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Maks announced he will not be back this coming season. I applaud him; he is much too good to have been treated the way he was. He says he plans to concentrate on films and television. I wish him well. He'snot the only pro I'd like to see walk away from the show.

From the speculation over this season's casting choices, I doubt I'll be watching much anyway.
    karalott likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Mark is back (of course), as is Karina, and I guess Peta is in after all.

Newest casting rumors are Jacoby Jones and Kellie Pickler.

I think even if Maks was on this season I might have considered sitting out. I just feel like it'll be a repeat of every other season, and obvious early on who will likely win or at least make it far.
    Florimel likes this.

Kellie Pickler would be a hoot. I hope she is on, though not with Mark as he will take her fun spirit as an excuse to go OTT.
    karalott and NCLurker like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Maks announced he will not be back this coming season. I applaud him; he is much too good to have been treated the way he was. He says he plans to concentrate on films and television. I wish him well. He'snot the only pro I'd like to see walk away from the show.

From the speculation over this season's casting choices, I doubt I'll be watching much anyway.
    I read he's there until his contract is up at the end of 2013. I have never known anyone that says one thing and does another as much as he does.

So far - I am keen on the cast either.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post

- I highly doubt I will be watching either
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    - I highly doubt I will be watching either
    On the plus, we won't have to watch Lord of the Overdance outdance his partner as though she has 2nd billing, listen to the idiotic and embarrasing tongue baths coming from the Sgt Lift Police (who only calls out for lifts when she feels like it) or see Bruno be one step away from a restraining order, Brooke's inane and horribly scripted remarks in the skybox while she's oblivious to the laughter and pigs flying around her, and the back alley cats attempting to murder a classic that doesn't fit with whatever dance it is. And of course, there's Youtube for all the Chmerkovskiy goodness He did say he was only taking a season off.

I don't know about the cast. I usually like the football player, if it's true about Wyonna and Kellie I could get behind them. I only know a few GH people, so I'm indifferent there. Same with the gymnast, although I figure she might go to Derek or Mark (probably Mark) so that's reason enough not to root for her. If it's true about Kellie, I hope she gets Val or Tristan. I agree that Mark will just outdance and overdo the rule breaking with someone capable. He's better off getting a dud.

Tristan is confirmed as being back. With 12 couples it looks like we have all our male pros (Derek, Mark, Tony, Val, Tristan, and allegedly Henry from the troupe). For the female side, which looks to have gotten more of an overhaul, we have Cheryl, Karina, Peta, Linsey, and Sharna. Still unknown who the last female is, but Kym, Anna, Chelsie, and Lacey are definitely out.

I watched video of Chelsie accidentally telling the media that she wasn't on. It was pretty sad...the guy only wanted to ask her about Maks, all the while she looked like she had only recently heard that she was out.

I always liked her so this is disappointing.

It seems that they've always had a Chelsie type...before her it was Juliane Hough, so wonder if one of the new dancers is the "new chelsie?"

And last thing I want is someone from The Bachelor.

So I'm in the usual "this is going to be terrible" mood that happens every season before it starts.
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    I watched video of Chelsie accidentally telling the media that she wasn't on. It was pretty sad...the guy only wanted to ask her about Maks, all the while she looked like she had only recently heard that she was out.

I always liked her so this is disappointing.

It seems that they've always had a Chelsie type...before her it was Juliane Hough, so wonder if one of the new dancers is the "new chelsie?"

And last thing I want is someone from The Bachelor.

So I'm in the usual "this is going to be terrible" mood that happens every season before it starts.
    That too bad. I mean why ask her about the guy with the ego? if the person interviewing her only knew how much SHE was liked. .

I don't want anyone from the bachelor either, and definitely not from the bachelorette although if Maks stays and the bachelorette dances with him, I hope for a very early exit
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread