+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Pikachu I am basically the same size as Shawn & am constantly told to eat something. My size 2 jeans are falling down because I forgot to wear a belt. She is not chubby...Kirstie...why didn't she have the dramatic weight loss like she did in her previous season? I honestly don't care about how much or what size anyone is.
    OTOH I now know I am not as graceful as Shawn given the fact that I fell 4 times in our parking lot at work yesterday. I bruised my tailbone & broke my wrist. You should have saw me trying to bend down & feed my cats.
    jucamer likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    No way Melissa won this without and assist from ABC. Hmm I smell a skunk. Hopefully I will never have to see her face again. Yeah she can take Bristol and get lost.
    If that were true then Sabrina would've won - she was supposedly the "fan favorite" and we were all supposedly disappointed she had a "Shocking elimination."

I say the skunk would be here because the other two up for that spot were HUGE fan faves Kyle Massey (yes a Disney guy too but he kept improving and was fun to watch) and Carson (who was endearing to our hearts).

I know many are not fans of Melissa but please don't say ABC rigged the show for them to win. That's honestly not fair to her and especially Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Shawn looks chubby to me, too. Probably because she's so short and bulked up with muscles. Maybe stocky is a better word for her than chubby.
    Yes, half pint is so well toned. I think she is remarkably flexible as well. But chubby- no, not a word I would use

Glad to see Derek hoist ( finally) Melissa.!! Tony ran off a couple of times, and the brothers hoisted him up forgetting he had a partner! I doubt he will win again no matter who he is with .jmho

Seeing Gilles in that little towel, that was just so wrong, and he looked so scrawny compared to Apolo.

It showed me last night that the F3 three woman had harder things to do. The rest of the dancers were sub sub par. Especially Pam Anderson .What the heck was that! whipping her hair around and no dancing and that costume, Good lord, Toms line after her so called dance was priceless!

I am glad the season is over. No AS back, no themes.

I will miss Derek., watching the group dance without him in it, was a real snooze fest
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I will miss Derek., watching the group dance without him in it, was a real snooze fest
    I didn't realize that this was Derek's last season. When did he decide this? Where & what is he going to do?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It was a fun season to watch even though I was way too busy to post most of the time. I also wasn't as invested in the all-stars as I am seeing folks learn to dance for the first time. By the time these all-stars suit up for their second season they can practically be considered professionals.

I'm happy for Tony. He deserves accolades after all these seasons. He has been a rock for the show. Melissa is just OK for me. I never really considered her a "star" in the sense that she belonged on this format of show. I could get lots of "stars" with equivalent talent that would dance great. I prefer to see someone without dance background like Apolo, Helio, or Emmitt get out there and excel.

I was rooting for Apolo the whole way. I just think he and Karina didn't connect personally until too late in the season for them to have the momentum to win.

I am sorry to see Derek go. He was the best choreographer on the show. I did have issues with him constantly breaking the rules. The whole idea of the rules in the traditional dances is to be able to compare performances side-by-side for judging purposes. I have to say that he was a class act in the finale.

I want to second Ness's comments about Brooke. Now that she is finally getting her hosting routine down better she has to undergo a scary medical procedure and recovery. She never let it affect her on-air persona or mentioned it on the air looking for sympathy. As someone who is all to familiar with cancer I wish her nothing but the best.

See you all next season.
    ness, jucamer and zookeepertx like this.

I want to second Ness's comments about Brooke. Now that she is finally getting her hosting routine down better she has to undergo a scary medical procedure and recovery. She never let it affect her on-air persona or mentioned it on the air looking for sympathy. As someone who is all to familiar with cancer I wish her nothing but the best.
    Yes, she lightened up this season for me - especially last night . I don't know if will continue to do this. I have a feeling we may see Melissa pop up as a host. If not this show another
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I didn't realize that this was Derek's last season. When did he decide this? Where & what is he going to do?
    Before this season he said he was leaving. .

I think it will be good for him, season after season he has had to push the limits to make it interesting. I hope he finds his niche. Maks has also said he is leaving, but he does that every season, so I dont know if Maks is leaving or not.

I thought Val was the spitting image of Mark last night, over-dancing, the funny faces. Maybe thats the style now? Henry does the same thing, and a few time Tony did it.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Cheryl worded a tweet last night in a way that it makes me think this might be her last season too.
    Sounds to me like this show won't last much longer!

I actually think the Sabrina thing about her leaving on the exact same week as she did in her previous season and how shocking it all was seems a bit suspicious actually! ABC did love her but I feel like that elimination was set for ratings/shock factor.

Let me preface with this with...I think Hope Solo is kind of nuts, and attention getting. She also wasn't a good dancer and I think she went way further in the show than she should have. BUT she wrote in her book about the show being rigged. While I do think there might be a bit of truth to that I think it's completely wrong of her to write that in her book! I've actually lost all respect for her after her book revelations and her recent boyfriend/husband drama as well as how she acted so entitled and deserving on the show, but I do think it's interesting that after that rigging mention in the book ABC was threatening to file a big lawsuit. Sounds like they are trying to keep some stuff covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Pikachu I am basically the same size as Shawn & am constantly told to eat something. My size 2 jeans are falling down because I forgot to wear a belt. She is not chubby...Kirstie...why didn't she have the dramatic weight loss like she did in her previous season? I honestly don't care about how much or what size anyone is.
    OTOH I now know I am not as graceful as Shawn given the fact that I fell 4 times in our parking lot at work yesterday. I bruised my tailbone & broke my wrist. You should have saw me trying to bend down & feed my cats.
    I'm sorry Snow Bunny but I at this. Hope your wrist doesn't hurt too bad!

I re-watched the finale & Tony did run to Melissa & pick her up after they were announced the winners. I thought he dissed her totally. Then the Chmerkovskiy brothers came in and swooped him up. Great finale - soo happy for them both!
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread