+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: 11/26 DWTS Finale Part 1 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/26 DWTS Finale Part 1 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude View Post
    Well it looks like its between Shawn and Melissa. Kelly is probably going to finish 3rd and then we'll see who wins between the other two. I think Shawn might take it all though as she may have a bigger fanbase but we'll see. I'm happy with either winning
    Hey, Duuuuuude!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    He figures it'll give him bonus points because Ballas isn't eligible. He knows either Derek or Ballas will get the mirror-ball, and he's pulling out all the stops (using an assumed identity).

True, AZ.

SO true.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Derek blew it! (With the judges, at least.) Shawn warned him quietly when he told her his plan, but he didn't listen to her. Mind you, she should have put her foot down.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Regular

Hi, I've been reading posts for a while, but this is my first reply.
    I'm surprised so many people are saying they didn't like Shawn and Derek's freestyle. Definitely didn't think it was all gymnastics and no dance. I saw only about 2 gymnastic moves from Shawn and then the little flipping section from the fierce 5, but that was it.
    I thought it was neat how they put in a little bit of each dance they did from the season into this dance. What a great way to showcase the entire season and end it! I hope they win!!! By far the best freestyle! And had the best dances of the season as well.
    Melissa's freestyle was ok, but I got kind of bored.
    I think Kelly should have been eliminated weeks ago! Especially after that awful contemporary routine!! But her freestyle this week had NO originality! I watched with my roommate who is a Dirty Dancing fanatic. She basically has they entire dance from the movie memorized and said they pretty much copied it move for move with a few added things thrown in.

Well if there was any doubt that Shawn would win, bringing out the Fierce 5 pretty much sealed the deal. American "heroes" and icons pretty much trump anything the other two could have done. Oh well, I like Shawn and all, but I didn't want her and Derek to win. Now I can just hope that Melissa somehow pulls off the upset.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I waited too late and didn't get my votes in tonight! I'm bummed. I really hope Melissa and Tony win. I like Shawn and Derek, they can do all the tricks and flips to be entertaining, but I think Melissa is the better "dancer". Am I the only one expecting a proposal to Kelly from Val tomorrow night?
    luvlady345 likes this.

Interesting.....I was voting for Melissa & Tony and the last vote I got through thanked me for voting for Shawn & Derek.
    When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I thought they all did really well. I super enjoyed the freestyle that Derek and Shawn did.( WOW) watched it twice .I have no clue who will win, the one who the viewers think is the best I guess

the F3 are the ones that should be there.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just voted for Melissa and Tony, from my ABC account, hope they win! c:

Good luck to all the contestants....!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

IMO, Melissa's free style was the most over rated dance of the season.
    NFL1, march and Florimel like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread