+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: 11/20 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Kelly wins again. Maybe she's had some kind of gigantic fanbase all along that nobody can hope to compete with. I mean, as ridiculous as this show is sometimes, I think I would laugh myself sick over that one.

#pullingforMelissa
    The big question would be, will she smile if she does win

- I think ABC have wanted her to win all along. It remains to be seen. Now the women have to split the votes
    Kip, fireflyer and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Yes, Melissa has a squeaky voice
    But Melissa can "dance".....Tony's win would be an added bonus.

Actually, with all the dud partners Tony gets,
    I would be ecstatic if Tony were to win with this one.
    What do you think? Could his smile get any bigger?
    BTW, luvlady345, GabbyG and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97 View Post
    Yes, Melissa has a squeaky voice
    But Melissa can "dance".....Tony's win would be an added bonus.

Actually, with all the dud partners Tony gets,
    I would be ecstatic if Tony were to win with this one.
    What do you think? Could his smile get any bigger?
    When he wins.

I am SO excited to see new faces (except for Derek of course) in the finals. Melissa has a squeaky voice??? If that's the worst that could be said of her I have never seen Tony so happy and I'm SO happy for him!!!!!
    xmaskat, Tobi, GabbyG and 5 others like this.

Well, darn it. I adore Apolo and he was the only reason I've been watching this season. I'm on the west coast so haven't seen anything yet, but he tweeted that he was about to go on Jimmy Kimmel and that he was honored to perform the encore dance, so I guess I will tune in for that.

I have no strong opinion on which of the remaining three I would like to win, except to say that I'm not too fond of any of them. Kelly is morose, Shawn doesn't seem to have much of a personality (and it drives me nuts the way she talks without closing her lips) and I'm still not even sure why Melissa is considered a "celebrity." So it looks like I can make other plans next Monday.

Enjoy the finale, everyone!
    fireflyer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I don't have a "like" option on the last 3 posts. So . . .

AZ when that happens, just refresh and the likes wil pop up. I don't know why it does that but it is annoying.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

This Shawn's to lose I will watch for her the other nay do not either one to win it. go Shawn! I would rather see Emmitt than that sourpuss and Melissa
    Florimel likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Tony HAS gotten stuck with some not-so-twinkly-toed dancers. Tony's always seemed like a nice guy, but his choreography often seemed on the mediocre side to me. Not so this season - Tony's choreographed some amazing numbers. I was a Gilles fan - but my heart now belongs to Melissa and Tony. I think Melissa's the best dancer left, and some of Tony's choreography is rivaling Derek's.

Kelly is good - but not as good as Melissa, IMO. She does seem kind of sour, but that might be because she's taking it so seriously. Shawn is athletic, but most of the time, I'm not getting the emotion from her dances. The judges say it's there, so maybe it comes through in person and not through the screen.
    BTW, luvlady345, ilja and 2 others like this.

I can tell you in all honesty that soap fans are very hardcore and do whatever they can to ensure they get what they want. I used to watch the Y&R and when one of the actors got fired, they did everything they could to make sure he got his job back...like they hired a plane with a banner to fly over the studio and everything.

So I wouldn't underestimate her fan base at all! If it could take out Emmitt's, it may be able to take out anyones!

I know I'm supposed to be gone, but I just wanted to add that I thought Apolo and Emmitt both left with grace and I'll miss them! It was great seeing both of them come back! I'm just sad I'll never see my dream final 3 of Gilles/Apolo/Emmitt!

But alas, I take nothing away from Melissa or Shawn! I may not be a huge fan of either, but both deserved their spots! I'm still on the fence with Kelly, cause I really think it should be Apolo, but I take nothing away from her either!
    It's really just her sourpuss face I can't stand!

I totally hope Tony gets that mirrorball next week! He deserves it for all the lackluster partners he has had to deal with over the seasons! You go Tony!

It was an interesting season to say the least...I'm sort of excited to see a new batch of D-Listers battle it out in the spring, however!

Well, guess its time to salsa-samba-knightrider-bhangra up on out of here! It really has been a pleasure...I always miss my Monday night fort nights when the seasons end
    chrisg and Dahlia97 like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

What an entertaining show! Yes, I really wish Apolo had gone through rather than Kelly, but the show itself was great. Something for the young ones with the boy group, something for the strange and quirky with the bizarre dreamscape Paula put together and something for dance lovers with Derek's contemporary dance. Did you SYTYCD fans notice one of the dancers in Derek's troupe was Melanie? She's hard to miss as she has kept the same hairstyle. I like that they made better use of the shallow pool of water than the yucky splashing around of Kelly and Val.

I'm please with the final three (except as noted above.) I can see Kelly taking it in the votes with her fan base and those who want to vote for Val no matter who he partners. I hope that doesn't happen. I will be disappointed, but not surprised. I adore both Shawn and Melissa, who battled it out in Season 8 with Shawn winning. Both have bubbly personalities and a "go for it" attitude about the dances and the competition.

The one thing I missed this season was Dance Center.
    fireflyer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread