+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: 11/20 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    I've got an idea for their next gimmick... rhyming dances! Like, maybe a Panda Samba (you have to say samba like Len does for it to rhyme); they have to do a Samba in panda costumes!
    Or, or, or... a Five Jive: they have to do each move 5 times!
    C'mon guys - let's promote this TERRIFIC idea! (ducking & running now, LOLOL!)
    Maybe a Rango Tango or a Numbah Rhumba? Possibly a Combo Mambo or a False Waltz? I'd even take a Hindi Lindy or a Frisco Disco.....

Uh...sorry...couldn't help myself!
    fireflyer likes this.

Just finshed watching on DVR and am shocked that Emmitt is out. Not that I think he deserved to stay (I didn't) but I thought for sure the Cowboy fans would rock the vote. As someone said upthread I hope all the Dallas fans pool their votes for Melissa. She is really so good and Tony deserves to win!!!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

A Lasso Paso! Yeehaw!

Back to the topic of this thread, I wish people would stop saying Tony deserves to win. The show is about choosing the best celebrity dancer. We already know the pros can dance!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    A Lasso Paso! Yeehaw!

Back to the topic of this thread, I wish people would stop saying Tony deserves to win. The show is about choosing the best celebrity dancer. We already know the pros can dance!
    Sorry Pickachu but he does deserve to win. If Derek had gotten half the stiffs that Tony had he wouldn't have ANY Mirrorball trophies. Tony deserves it and so does Melissa

FORT Fogey

Wouldn't it be funny if Kelly wins again. Maybe she's had some kind of gigantic fanbase all along that nobody can hope to compete with. I mean, as ridiculous as this show is sometimes, I think I would laugh myself sick over that one.

#pullingforMelissa
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Yay! Tony and Melissa are in the finals! <3 I really hope they win the entire thing, especially Tony. He deserves it for some of the past partners he got.

What a shock! Derek and Shawn made it!!!! If my dislike for him wasn't so blind, I wished I picked them for my bet to win it all since I knew they would be in the finals from the start, but then again, I don't really want them to win, but they do have the best chances. (I do hope T&M or even K&V do pull an upset. ) Hmmm, truthfully, I want to see how they incorporate a balance beam into their freestyle dance. I do expect gymnastic moves, but the question is how much? Their freestyle will be entertaining, I do credit, when I see it, and Derek does produce the most entertaining and dare I say, some of the best freestyles. (did I just write that? )

Well, I'm surprised. Maybe I shouldn't have estimated Kelly's fanbase. I didn't think these two would go that far, but I'm glad they did. It's nice to see a new pro make it to the finals. And I agree with some articles, they were underscore for their rumba (or was it samba? I can't remember ) Them making it to the finals, is a stick to the judges faces, especially Carrie Ann's.
    karalott, jucamer and Midol like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Don't forget a Hollywood Bollywood.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    karalott and zookeepertx like this.

A Lasso Paso! Yeehaw!

I know, that makes me laugh . On the other hand, some of the pros have been dancing and won nothing.( zip)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't believe I'm saying this either, I liked Derek this season. BUT - I still want either Tony or Val to win before he does. He's had enough wins (and I don't care if it's his last season). Shawn was really good this year but there is no passion with her - she's just a phenomenal athlete. I hope Melissa wins and if not her then Kelly.
    karalott, Kip, TIA__MA and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

A Lasso Paso! Yeehaw!

I am over the top in agreement with you! Enough with voting for the pros. The star gets the vote. Well, if you want to vote for Tony that is fine. I want Melissa to win!
    Need40winks, ilja and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread