+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: 11/20 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What an entertaining show! Yes, I really wish Apolo had gone through rather than Kelly, but the show itself was great. Something for the young ones with the boy group, something for the strange and quirky with the bizarre dreamscape Paula put together and something for dance lovers with Derek's contemporary dance. Did you SYTYCD fans notice one of the dancers in Derek's troupe was Melanie? She's hard to miss as she has kept the same hairstyle. I like that they made better use of the shallow pool of water than the yucky splashing around of Kelly and Val.

I'm please with the final three (except as noted above.) I can see Kelly taking it in the votes with her fan base and those who want to vote for Val no matter who he partners. I hope that doesn't happen. I will be disappointed, but not surprised. I adore both Shawn and Melissa, who battled it out in Season 8 with Shawn winning. Both have bubbly personalities and a "go for it" attitude about the dances and the competition.

The one thing I missed this season was Dance Center.
    Yes, what happened to Dance Center? I thought I missed it since I basically FF through the results show.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

I have a house full of company and missed who is out? Help! I know Melissa is in but that is it. My family screwed my viewing!!!!

FORT Fogey

When you lose your "likes" just refresh. When you make a post they disappear. Just refresh the page.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

So the final 2 are Melissa and Shawn? I am ducking in here to keep up. I have company and NO ONE cares about this show!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    So the final 2 are Melissa and Shawn? I am ducking in here to keep up. I have company and NO ONE cares about this show!
    Hi Shoepie! Was lurking and just saw your post.

Shawn was announced safe first.

Next 2 up for results were Apolo and Melissa. Apolo had the lowest overall combined total and went home; Melissa is in the finals.

Final 2 up for results were Kelly and Emmitt. He was voted off; Kelly made it to the finals.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Thanks for the info. I've refreshed twice, and still have no "Like" option on a couple of posts. I guess I'm just special. (Would never admit to being "weird.")

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this either, I liked Derek this season. BUT - I still want either Tony or Val to win before he does. He's had enough wins (and I don't care if it's his last season). Shawn was really good this year but there is no passion with her - she's just a phenomenal athlete. I hope Melissa wins and if not her then Kelly.
    What? Like there was passion with either of those two? The faux sensualist and the mindless grin? Shawn, the "star", deserves to win simply because she has consistently been the best dancer throughout the season.
    Florimel and JavaJo like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    What? Like there was passion with either of those two? The faux sensualist and the mindless grin? Shawn, the "star", deserves to win simply because she has consistently been the best dancer throughout the season.
    I like Shawn as well. It's just that I don't feel anything when she's dancing with Derek. I do with Melissa & Kelly.
    Kip, Valancy, Moontat and 1 others like this.

FORT Regular

Woo! Rooting for both Kelly and Melissa!! The finals will be fun.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to say that I am BEYOND annoyed that Apallo left over Kelly. She is so miserable, can't dance as well as him, her fake "showmance" etc etc. I have never voted but next week I will be voting for Melissa to make sure Kelly does NOT win this thing.
    Kip, AZChristian, JavaJo and 1 others like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread