+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 11/19 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/19 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

It was interesting last night when somebody (I think it was Carrie Ann) referred to Melissa as this season's underdog. She can only be referring to fan bases as Melissa is up against two Olympians, a football player, and a soap actress. Those types have historically had the biggest fan bases. Hence, all former winners.

I'd like for Melissa to take home the mirror ball this season because I think she's the best dancer left, and I like her attitude, but she has an enormous uphill road ahead of her, starting with tonight.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

My thoughts -

What the HECK was up with Carrie Ann on Monday? She was really cranky or something, PLUS she doesn't have the ballroom experience/background of the other two judges and it SHOWED in her comments. She's usually much better at covering up her areas of ignorance.

LOVED the Banghra, but didn't see any "Knight Rider", other than the red light and Derek's leather jacket. So, while I thought the dance was excellent, I'm calling shenanigans. They were given a challenge and took the easy way out and were REWARDED for it. Nope, not fair.
    Need40winks, nanarama and jucamer like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    My thoughts -

What the HECK was up with Carrie Ann on Monday? She was really cranky or something, PLUS she doesn't have the ballroom experience/background of the other two judges and it SHOWED in her comments. She's usually much better at covering up her areas of ignorance.

LOVED the Banghra, but didn't see any "Knight Rider", other than the red light and Derek's leather jacket. So, while I thought the dance was excellent, I'm calling shenanigans. They were given a challenge and took the easy way out and were REWARDED for it. Nope, not fair.
    The Banghra I saw was very hard. I was happy to see them rewarded for it, by far the best dance and the hardest.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread