+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 11/19 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/19 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'd be happy to see Kelly leave, but none of the others. Can't Kelly just leave twice tomorrow? PLEASE???
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.

I'm rooting for Melissa. After her, I'm torn between Apolo and Emmitt though I'm embarrassed to admit that it's mainly Emmitt's personality that I like so much.

While I love Shawn's dancing, I just don't feel anything when she performs. It's like watching a technical powerhouse without any passion.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    I'd be happy to see Kelly leave, but none of the others. Can't Kelly just leave twice tomorrow? PLEASE???
    *My name is Kylee and I approve this post!* (in my best election voice!)
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I'm thinking Kelly and Val are def going. Apollo and Karina's first dance was awful but they redeemed themselves in the MJ number. Both M&T's dances were great and so were S&D, I would be happy to see them in the finals.

I really hope Melissa and Tony are in the finals. They deserve it, and hopefully they end up winning the whole thing.

The second spot (and not surprisingly) would go to Derek and Shawn.

The last spot is a tossup for me, actually. Emmitt has a huge fanbase, and I enjoy his personality a lot more than Apollo's, but his dancing is not quite the level as his. I don't know if Apollo has the greater fanbase, but personally, for me, I enjoy watching Emmitt more than Apollo.

I would be very, very surprised if Kelly made it, at all. Like really surprised.

Is it harsh for me to hope Tom teases D&S to be in a fake bottom two? I mean, realistically, we all know they're going to be in the finals, I just want them to be in suspense for once.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Come on! We should know that's just for the show, because they've bee dubbed so. Referring to Kelly & Val here.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I liked Shawn and Derek's AT a little more than Tony and Melissa's. But then they had better music for that particular genre. It does get tiresome that some people always get the best choice of songs and partners.

I suspect that Mark must be tied up and chained to a post in the back of the studio. Otherwise, there's no way he wouldn't be out there in his spats and one glove, moonwalking and grabbing his crotch.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Between commercials I saw a couple of dances. Melissa and Tony's dance was pretty similar to Shawn and Derek's non-samba. Copy cats! I've never seen Banghra dancing but I totally enjoyed that routine from Shawn and Derek. I also liked the flamenco dance. The ummm, outfit that Val was wearing. If Kelly wants to win, he should wear something similar from now on.

I'll watch the rest tomorrow. Can't wait to see the MJ dances!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Apollo is so hot. But he made a face when he was supposed to be kissing Karina during their dance, that was weird, but man he is a really good dancer and so cute and sexy.

Melissa and Tony, I so hope they get to the finals, she is amazing. I love her and Tony together. She can really work those legs and they are beautiful together. She is a gorgeous woman and Tony presents her so well. That's Tony's strong suit. He never dances around his partners but gears his level to his partner.

I love how little Shawn points her toes when Derek lifts her and sets her back down, like she is finishing up a gymnastics move, lol. It's so cute. Derek, what can you say, he is in a class of his own, a great, great dancer the total package.

Would love to see an Apolo, Shawn, Melissa final. I like Emmitt and Kelly but they just aren't as impressive all around dancers as the others and do not seem to be having as much fun.
    Shoepie likes this.

I need for Kelly & Melissa to go home tomorrow. They both just bug the heck out of me.
    JunkieGirl, march and Rattus like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread