+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: 10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Taylor Swift appears -- let's see who on the show she dates, dumps, and writes a song about before the hour is over.

Check your listings or cable/satellite provider in case hurricane coverage is preempting the show.

The forum threads will be reopened after the show finishes airing on the west coast (9PM PT/Midnight ET).

Enjoy the show!
    Florimel, GabbyG and Midol like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Hey MF..

Apolo gets the encore! Love Karina's dress. Apolo has some major mojo...
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Tonight could be the most surprising elimination of the season? Was that supposed to be foreshadowing?

Okay, now I see where Apolo's solo was supposed to be. I just didn't look at the little bit of solo movement he did at the beginning of the dance as a "solo." It's a lovely VW, but if the solos aren't going to matter much in terms of the scores, then why bother?

Is it just me or do G/P look worried? Hope they're not the "surprising elimination."

Kelly and Val SAFE!! YESSSSSSS!!

Emmitt and Cheryl safe too.
    NFL1 likes this.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

FORT Fogey

Somehow, Cheryl didn't look all that convincing when she said she really wanted to dance fusion. Even Emmitt wasn't convinced.
    But they're safe. Kinda figured they would be. It traditionally takes a lot to knock out a football player at DWTS.

Kelly and Val are safe too? And they're going from top to bottom in announcing who's in jeopardy? Maybe somebody who shouldn't go home yet, will. Unless "surprising elimination" is code for that other phrase that must not be named and you-know-who is gone.
    NFL1 likes this.

FORT Regular

Yay, so glad both Kelly and Emmitt made it through. I voted for both of them!
    NFL1 likes this.

So did Tom say no one will be eliminated next week due to the storms and people's inability to call in? I just assumed there wouldn't be any elimination because are they still going to air the program with the election?
    NFL1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

You know, I couldn't care less about special guests. That's not why I tune in. I just want to know who's going home. Wish they'd put all the special guest/Macy's stars of dance stuff in the first half hour, so I could just check in later to find out who's safe and who's gone.
    Valancy and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    You know, I couldn't care less about special guests. That's not why I tune in. I just want to know who's going home. Wish they'd put all the special guest/Macy's stars of dance stuff in the first half hour, so I could just check in later to find out who's safe and who's gone.
    Amen.
    NFL1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    So did Tom say no one will be eliminated next week due to the storms and people's inability to call in? I just assumed there wouldn't be any elimination because are they still going to air the program with the election?
    Yep. He said that they decided against having the on-air elimination next Monday, because the storm knocked out so many potential voters. Is this the first time in all their many seasons that weather in one part of the country could have knocked out a lot of voters? Just seems unlikely, but I suppose it's possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast