+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: 10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I knew Sabrina was going when Brook talked about her being eliminated week 6 last time. Then Sabrina thought she was to go with the other dancers to the stage, who were there talking with Brook too, and she said, no, you stay here. It seemed very obvious to me.

I think Kelly was probably in the real bottom 2. She is so glum, I don't get why she is still there. I guess she has a lot of soap fans.

I think Giles will drop in the leader board. I am not sure Shawn is going to be in the final 2 or win again either.

I am one who likes Melissa and would love to see her win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I knew Sabrina was going when Brook talked about her being eliminated week 6 last time. Then Sabrina thought she was to go with the other dancers to the stage, who were there talking with Brook too, and she said, no, you stay here. It seemed very obvious to me.

I think Kelly was probably in the real bottom 2. She is so glum, I don't get why she is still there. I guess she has a lot of soap fans.

I think Giles will drop in the leader board. I am not sure Shawn is going to be in the final 2 or win again either.

I am one who likes Melissa and would love to see her win.
    Melissa is improving every week .I don't know what her fan base is like. I do find her memorable, I enjoyed her last dance. She even made Tony look better than usual

I didn't find Sabrina's elimination shocking, it was set up, and she didn't look shocked.The three with the lowest scores were really the ones with the highest scores, this show manipulates and its becoming a bit of let down. I don't know what fusion dance is, but if its anything like the various team dances, it will be another train-wreck, with everyone moaning and saying they cant do it. They keep prolonging this show , no elimination( again) no votes.-WTH? I suspect they will throw in a double elimination in somewhere, no wonder viewership is down

I don't know if Kelly was in the bottom two, I just can't stand to look at her, or her partner
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like Val and I like the chemistry with Kelly but good grief! Why is she looking so sour every episode? Would it hurt to SMILE on occasion?
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

The show has to pay her double if she smiles so they ordered her to sulk. lol

That's one reason I cant stand to look at her, she looks like its a royal pain to even be there.
    -Andy Rooney-

Not sad to say I am sorry Miss Cheeta is gone. Melissa is a dancer so no way I would want to see her win. I am so over Gilles & his phoney "sexiness". Kirstie, while I admire her doing this at 60 I don't see her winning. Kelly is just meh for me.
    I am divided between Shawn or Apolo.
    maude~flanders likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I am still without power but am logging here on at work - OMG I can't wait to see this "On Demand" Sabrina must have been stunned!
    I hope all is OK jucamer...from the news things looked really bad in NY. On a brighter note, I don't really think she was that surprised. I think she sensed it was coming during the show when the two lowest scores Kirstie and Kelly were declared safe and just the top three judges scores were left and one of them was going. She was gracious. It was the judges reaction that I really enjoyed. Shocked. SHOCKED I tell you!!! I really felt bad for Apolo because since they were so surprised the she was going, it was clear that they were expecting him to go. That should teach them to stop trying to shove someone down our throats...twice!...although, sadly, I know it won't.
    combatcutie, march and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

What I love the most about Shawn and Derek is that they are having fun, and it shows. I think Emmitt is too, and Melissa. Kristie and Maks are having fun, but at this point, it almost seems to be going a bit too far. No, she's not going to win and no, she's not better than any remaining. But that doesn't mean she should stop trying to do her best. At points on Monday, I felt like she took the easy way out to play up the laughs. Gilles and Apolo, I think they are great dancing, but something is just off with both of them this time around. Kelly is the strangest for me. I really like her and have since season 1. I also really like the chemistry between her and Val. I think I am just not feeling her dances quite as much. She is still one of my favorites, but something is a bit off with her too. Maybe it is the facial expressions the rest of you are mentioning. I do think she is having fun this time around. Maybe her personality is just more quiet and reserved, so it doesn't show that she is having fun?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    What I love the most about Shawn and Derek is that they are having fun, and it shows. I think Emmitt is too, and Melissa. Kristie and Maks are having fun, but at this point, it almost seems to be going a bit too far. No, she's not going to win and no, she's not better than any remaining. But that doesn't mean she should stop trying to do her best. At points on Monday, I felt like she took the easy way out to play up the laughs. Gilles and Apolo, I think they are great dancing, but something is just off with both of them this time around. Kelly is the strangest for me. I really like her and have since season 1. I also really like the chemistry between her and Val. I think I am just not feeling her dances quite as much. She is still one of my favorites, but something is a bit off with her too. Maybe it is the facial expressions the rest of you are mentioning. I do think she is having fun this time around. Maybe her personality is just more quiet and reserved, so it doesn't show that she is having fun?
    Maybe she is having fun, although at this point it looks more like hard work, on top of her day job.I am sure others have things they do, like children etc.
    I really enjoy Shawn and Derek and they look like they are having fun. I also agree with you about Gilles and Apolo, something is off this season. I also feel that way about Emmitt, sometimes he looks like this is too much work, maybe I am 100% wrong. Is that his wife he gave the flower to? she is a gorgeous woman.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I hope all is OK jucamer...from the news things looked really bad in NY. On a brighter note, I don't really think she was that surprised. I think she sensed it was coming during the show when the two lowest scores Kirstie and Kelly were declared safe and just the top three judges scores were left and one of them was going. She was gracious. It was the judges reaction that I really enjoyed. Shocked. SHOCKED I tell you!!! I really felt bad for Apolo because since they were so surprised the she was going, it was clear that they were expecting him to go. That should teach them to stop trying to shove someone down our throats...twice!...although, sadly, I know it won't.

Hi Midol - it's like a war zone here but we faired better than Jersey - prayers for those folks. I'm so sorry - I'm assuming your kitty passed away and was her name Midol?

+ Reply to Thread