+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: 10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/30 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Sorry to see Sabrina go she was a extremely nice young lady who always cheered the other contestants on. I mean she should not have gone before Kirstie. Hmm Melissa is like a old chair you have in your room. I keep forgetting she is on this show because she bores me.

Going to miss Sabrina.
    Jexter and Allie like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Sabrina's gone? lol at her going earlier than she did last time.

I am astonished that Queen Kirstie is still in it. I have no doubt that she will win.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Sorry to see Sabrina go she was a extremely nice young lady who always cheered the other contestants on. I mean she should not have gone before Kirstie. Hmm Melissa is like a old chair you have in your room. I keep forgetting she is on this show because she bores me.

Going to miss Sabrina.
    She was very polite , nothing flashy about her- like a couple of others still there.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Connor is the Kennedy who was Taylor Swifts last boyfriend. They broke up recently. Someone earlier had asked if they were still together.
    Thanks!

Well........that was a shocker.....AGAIN....and also during week 6 just like last time. I didn't see that coming for sure as Sabrina was in 1st place again this week and getting a 30 last night & having an almost perfect 2 week score of 88-1/2 out of 90. She must have NO FANS. I like her but she was not my favorite and I thought a couple of others should have gone before her. Fans are everything on this show.

I haven't posted here in a very long time, but I am still a faithful fan of the show and do not miss an episode. I'll try to show up and post more often. I hope everyone is well here since I visited last. Talk to you soon!
    Tobi likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I lost another post because the site logged me out. Darn. I'll try to remember what I wrote.

When Melissa got hurt I noticed Derek paid extra attention to her. Now I know why. He had previously hurt his neck in the same fashion and now aggravated it in last night's dance. I hope he does the choreography for Mark and Shawn and that he is healed enough to dance on Monday.

I think the true bottom three were the top three for judges' combined vote. I also think Melissa/Tony were in the true voters' bottom two; but for dramatic effect both for the audience and this site, they called Apolo/Karena down the steps. It means that I'm going to have to set up more ABC accounts to try and keep my favorite on the show.

Next week should be interesting, besides the fusion situation there is also the elimination situation. No Tuesday show because of politics and, even though they thought to hold the elimination at the end of the show Monday using last night's votes, they deemed it probable that not enough people were able to watch the show and vote last evening due to the storm. I think this is the right thing and gives all of our favorites another chance to shine twice before the elimination bell rings.

ETA: I thought both singers were terrific. I enjoyed the way Taylor included the girls in the patter. However, I ended up FF through a lot of the Stars of Dance segment. I found it boring and pointless.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-31-2012 at 12:53 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I noticed tonight that it wasn't the TRUE bottom two. So, I'm glad to know that Apolo was actually safe. I really wonder who the other bottom couple was.

My fav's left, in order:

1. Shawn & Derek - I LOVE them both. Derek's choreography is always fresh and innovative. Shawn has also grown-up and come into her own this season. She's got a great personality and attitude.

2. Apolo & Karina - Apolo is an awesome competitor, and Karina has grown on me the past couple of seasons. She is so much more humble than she used to be.

3. Emmit & Cheryl - I love his energy and attitude. And, big-boy can move!

4. Kelly & Val - I can't help it, I like their chemistry. And, she is a good dancer.

5. Gilles & Peta - They were previously a lot higher on my list, but there is a creepy/smarmy factor that has crept in. He's a good dancer, but he also seems really entitled to the win. He thinks he deserved it last time and that he should get it because of that. But, Shawn earned it last time, and she will earn it again this time. The fans have spoken.

6. Melissa & Tony - I like them, and she is a good dancer. But, she has absolutely no personality or charm. And, she isn't very humble for an unknown person who needs the fanbase.

7. Kirstie & Maks - I love Kirstie's personality, and Maks is a great guy, but they are way out of their league at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    6. Melissa & Tony - I like them, and she is a good dancer. But, she has absolutely no personality or charm. And, she isn't very humble for an unknown person who needs the fanbase.
    ITA. I've never understood her appeal, once that Bachelor victim thing wore off.

Also not a Sabrina fan so I'm fine with her leaving, but it's definitely interesting to see how important the fan base can be. The judges were sooooo shocked when she was eliminated! But it also made me feel a little bad for Apolo -- once it was down to two couples -- as they obviously expected/wanted him to leave, given a choice between the two.

On the other hand, I kind of enjoyed watching their jaws drop.

Why does Kelly always look so grumpy?
    march and Midol like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post

Going to miss Sabrina.
    That's how I feel about Melissa, too. I can't ever remember her dance by the end of the show, and I'm surprised when I see her during the results and Tom/Brooke announce her fate. Even running down the list of couples still left to a co worker the other day, I had to look it up because I was missing someone-and it was her. Happy for Tony, but Melissa bores me. She's a wonderful, excellent dancer. But kind of like Sabrina, the best dancing isn't always enough.

I'll miss Louis, but not Sabrina. I did think it was tacky how Brooke rubbed it in that she was eliminated week 6 previously, and here she is again. I figured that'd come up, just not in this way.

I think they've really screwed this season up in a lot of ways. It's barely keeping my interest, and that's a first for me. I feel like this fusion-dance (whatever it is), will be such a freaking disaster that a couple could break into the electric slide and the judges probably wouldn't know the difference. I'm over the marathon dances. I just wish they'd go back to a normal week of 1-2 dances, no props/gimmicks/twists/themes, and have the judges actually score accordingly. But in terms of elimination-they have a random double elimination a couple of weeks ago. No elimination last week. Now next week no elimination again. I feel like this show makes itself up as it goes along anymore.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

I am still without power but am logging here on at work - OMG I can't wait to see this "On Demand" Sabrina must have been stunned!
    karalott likes this.

+ Reply to Thread