+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: 10/29 DWTS Performance Show Pt3 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/29 DWTS Performance Show Pt3 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I'm sorry . . .

But, try as he might . . .

Louis does NOT have enough of a tiger in his tank to be able to lift/throw The Cheetah around. Looked to me like he almost dropped her.

AGAIN.

Melissa rode in on Tony's neck like she did in the 60s dance.

Me, I think I would've tried another move.

LIKED the dance overall and as a whole, though.

KIRSTIE AND MAKS DESERVED THE BONUS POINTS FOR THE ENTERTAINING/COMEDIC BUTT-SPANKING!

CA thought The Cheetah's was one of the best?

She didn't see Louis almost drop her?

AGAIN?

No WAY Sabrina deserve first place!

Yes, I AM SICK OF THE JUDGES PUSHING HER.
    Yes, I really wish Louis would quit trying to lift her! You can tell he struggles and it ends up looking bad most of the time!
    ness, Tobi, cmurfi and 1 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Disclaimer: I hate country music.

Review of the show: Most of the songs/dances were horrendously mismatched. I, too, noticed that Gilles has taken over the stupid facial expressions from a recently eliminated pro. I liked Apolo and Karina's choreography. I'm delighted that Maks and Kirstie got the bonus points.

But it still feels like the judges are forcing Sabrina down our throats, and they're scoring her so high that if FEELS like they gave her a guarantee that this would not be the SECOND CONSECUTIVE TIME SHE WAS THE MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION EVER. I wonder at what point they will have fulfilled that guarantee. And I agree with the earlier post where it was said that Louis needs to quit trying to hoist her up. He's too small and she's too "not small" for that to work.

See you all tomorrow night! Those of you on the East Coast - stay safe!
    maude~flanders and AlwaysVeg like this.

All my votes are for Shawn & Derek tonight.

1-800-868-3402

Loved Emmitt's solo and Shawn & Derek. The rest was a country train wreck,smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

My votes will go to Emmitt, Kirstie, and Gilles. I don't think Apolo, or Shawn need my help tonight, and I just want to see the last of Melissa and Sabrina, so I can start to enjoy the show again. Kelly didn't interest me in season 1 and she doesn't interest me now.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Those pants of Gilles' reminded me of the year Kurt Browning skated to "Brickhouse" in a pair of very shiny pants. At a competition in Charleston, the announcer introduced him by saying "Smile, Charleston: you can see yourself in his pants...Kurt Browning!" And Kurt doubled over in laughter.

As for Cheetah and Louis, great...now I'm going to keep thinking of Louis as a Dutch dancing Tarzan.

And can someone explain to me why Sabrina has that green drapery hanging off of her? I know that's kind of the go-to costume style for rumba, but it's ugly.
    Totally off topic but I just had to comment of this post....I did LOVE me some Kurt Browning and I really loved that particular routine. I even remember those pants! Thanks for the memories!
    Florimel likes this.

I thought Gilles looked awful- what was he wearing? ick I didn't care for his dance.

I enjoyed Sabrina and Louis, Derek and Shawn, Melissa and Tony, Melissa really does have great lines... Apolo and Karina were very good last night, but I felt like I was watching SYTYCD. I think Apolo is a super nice guy. Val and Kelly , their dance had some difficult choreography( maybe that's why he danced with his mouth open all through the dance) the faces he pulls makes me LOL

I am over Mrs Doubtfire and her -I am 60 - I am tired -I am overweight gawd, talk about wanting pity points. Maks didn't look very happy during rehearsal -then it was showtime & all about fun

I don't like country and awarding two points to Maks and Kirstie was ridiculous .CA had had already said Melissa , Gilles and Sabrina were the best, and she was right. Overall it was a pretty boring night
    Emmitt and Cheryl were extra boring.

Who goes home? who cares.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a problem with the bias the judges have shown with scoring Kirstie the extra two points for the group dance. Makes no sense except to say they want her to stay in the competition and will do their part to make sure that happens! Especially when CA voiced her opinon that Kelly and two others (not Kirstie) did the best, in her opinon. Yes. she only is one third of a group of three judges but...

Sabrina has been scored way way too high, as well.

The judging seems so darn unfair and there is always blatant favoritism. Why do I keep watching this show?
    AmyKay and AlwaysVeg like this.

Sandy coverage meant no DWTS for me tonite. I did throw all my votes to Shawn dance unseen. How did she get hurt & is she OK? I know she hurt her knee pre-Olympics so I hope it isn't too bad.

Thankfully I did not have to witness Team Cheeta..did I hear it was a Rumba??? Sorry but the judges knock Apolo & Karina over chemistry. I see less chemistry between Sabrina & Louis.

Telling you ABC WANTS her in the finale...
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Apolo and Karina - wow. Best of the night for me.
    BTW likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread