+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 10/23 DWTS Performance Show Pt 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 DWTS Performance Show Pt 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Don't throw anything at me...but...I don't really see the Gille appeal. I didn't on his first season either. He's handsome and I love his accent, but he doesn't do it for me. I don't really think there are any sexy male stars on the show this season...except maybe Apollo when he wore those football pants. And of course Maks and Val.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Melissa is a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader so she has some dance training.
    Didn't Melissa's mom also run a dance studio or am I confusing her with someone else? Not that taking dance lessons as a child necessarily constitutes a huge advantage, but she'd have had lessons as a kid and as a cheerleader, so even if that's not at all like ballroom dancing, it likely still puts her at least a little ahead of someone who's never had any dance training at all, if only in terms of knowing some terminology and basics.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Yes, her mom did run a dance studio. Yes, Melissa had lessons in ballet as a child. Yes, she was on a cheer dance team both in college and professionally. The girl likes to dance. I enjoy watching her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, her mom did run a dance studio. Yes, Melissa had lessons in ballet as a child. Yes, she was on a cheer dance team both in college and professionally. The girl likes to dance. I enjoy watching her.
    I think thats a good thing, why have people on that dont like to dance
    Need40winks likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread