+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 10/23 DWTS Performance Show Pt 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 DWTS Performance Show Pt 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    Apolo loves his shirt -- He looks like he got into Emmitt's wardrobe choices with that one too.
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth???!!!

LOL!
    chrisg likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Does anyone know the final scores/order for the celebs?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Sabrina 58
    Apolo/Gilles/Melissa/Shawn 56.5
    Emmitt 56
    Kirstie 53
    Kelly 51.5

I got this ranking off of dial idol by judges scores. If its wrong, don't shoot me, I'm simply the messenger

ETA: They round up on dial idol, but I remembered there was a four way tie with 56.5. I guessed on Kirstie and Kelly.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I had never heard of the song Gangnam Style, so I Googled the video after the team dance. If you've never seen it- it will explain their whole 'concept'. Now that I understand...it was even more hysterical the second (and third) time! LOVED IT! Goofy and fun!!

I thought Melissa, Apolo, and Sabrina's dances were all missing something tonight, but I'm not sure what it was. Melissa's I guess I attribute to her injury and I think Apolo and Karina are missing some chemistry. Sabrina's I just thought was boring. I must take back last night's comment about Shawn doing a rumba because I thought it was beautiful. They had a lot of aerial shots of them dancing and of the back of Shawn's head, so I think I just mentally checked out that it was Shawn and not some blonde sexpot- maybe that's why. Either way I thought it was lovely.

Nice Burn, Tom!
    wannasee and Midol like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just watching it here.

I agreed with Len about Derek and Shawn. Nice lines, but no hip action. Carrie Ann was, as usual, off her rocker in her criticism about the "lift." And I thought the ending, with Derek sinking into the dry ice was hokey.
    ness and chrisg like this.

Thanks for the scoring info. Sabrina should not be on top, but I guess she's the only one from yesterday's team dance who didn't get a lower score tonight.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Derek is the bomb...Shawn did great. I love them together, their dance it was beautiful. True, no hip action but so much more! Shawn is fearless with her drops and that jump at the very edge of the platform was downright brave. I love watching them dance, Derek comes up with the best choreo always, he is truly amazing. Words can't describe. He makes Shawn look graceful and smooth and that turning layback was beautifully done.

I also thought that Apolo was great tonight, he can really dance. But I think he must have a girlfriend he is trying hard not to make jealous because he looks around a lot a the audience and seems to go out of his way not to hang on Karina which for a guy you would think would be hard to do. He either has his hands crossed behind his back or on his hips and stands away from her. It's kind of weird. I think he is great though it's just that someone has stolen his perky personality this time around.
    Last edited by Tobi; 10-23-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Gangnam style is definitely not for me. I was so glad when that mess was over.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I had never heard of Gangnam style until last week. I'm not sure if I loved it, but it made me smile!
    Florimel and chrisg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Gangnam style is definitely not for me. I was so glad when that mess was over.
    LOL!

pika . . .

You calls 'em like you SEES 'em, and I LOVE that!!!!!!

And I ESPECIALLY love that the Sock Monkey has made a reappearance!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
    chrisg likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread