+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 10/22 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 10/22 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Max...loved how you backhandedly said Bristol sucked.
    My FAVORITE comment of the entire night.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    This was the funniest thing I have ever seen on DWTS!!

gif courtesty of: Carrie Ann Inaba falls off chair while judging 'Dancing With the Stars' -- HILARIOUS GIF | PopWatch | EW.com

Its even funnier this morning!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I know y'all will think I'm a sap and I really don't care for CA, but watching that, all I can think is, "that really had to HURT!" If you watched the show you would notice later on she is seen rubbing her head.

As we say in the South, "Bless her heart!"
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I thought Val and Kelly were really good, didn't mind her boots, it sort of went with her outfit in a biker chick sort of way.
    Loved the group dance, yeah, that song, it's gotta go, but it is catchy and there is no cure for getting it out of your head
    What is up with Apollo? Is he not happy with Karina? He sort of ignores her for the most part. Is he somewhere else or is that just his game face...?
    Kirstie, sort of over it. Ditto, Peta and Gilles though mostly over Peta not Gilles, Emmitt and Cheryl~I forget about them
    Derek and Shaun stellar, Sabrina and Louie really good!, Tony and Melissa I enjoy them so much, Apollo and Karina she was really almost doing the over-dancing thing, lol. I really liked their group dance. Derek looks so different with high school hair. They all did well and looked cute

I thought Emmit was over scored...BIG TIME.

Gilles is such a good dancer. The problem is: He knows it and his smugness is beginning to bug me.

Kelly and Val may just go home this week. Their performance was weak.

LOVED the group dance. I give Apollo soooooo much credit for keeping up with those male pros. Wow! Also, kudos to Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I thought Emmit was over scored...BIG TIME.

Gilles is such a good dancer. The problem is: He knows it and his smugness is beginning to bug me.

Kelly and Val may just go home this week. Their performance was weak.

LOVED the group dance. I give Apollo soooooo much credit for keeping up with those male pros. Wow! Also, kudos to Melissa.
    Isn't this a non-elimination week? Or did they say something different last night? It was pre-empted until 1:30 here (because of MNF), so I didn't get to see it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Apolo and Karina get along great to me! They're not all mushy with each other but they're not stone-cold toward each other, either. I think Apolo acts friendly toward everybody and that's one of the things I like about him.
    zookeepertx likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Isn't this a non-elimination week? Or did they say something different last night? It was pre-empted until 1:30 here (because of MNF), so I didn't get to see it.
    It is, yes, you can stil vote, and the votes are carried on to next week.
    Maybe that's it. I don't know, I was expecting something that was unforgettable, and this wasn't it last night( not for me) maybe if I see him/it again.
    zookeepertx likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I know y'all will think I'm a sap and I really don't care for CA, but watching that, all I can think is, "that really had to HURT!" If you watched the show you would notice later on she is seen rubbing her head.

As we say in the South, "Bless her heart!"
    Glad I'm not the only one who was concerned ... despite it being hilarious AS LONG AS she's okay ... but I thought I heard a loud thud when she hit her head, and thinking about people (including Natasha Richardson) who actually died or close to it from hitting their heads, I hope they had her thoroughly checked out. There was one point after that when the camera focused on her for a couple of seconds, and she looked a little strange (as in "out of it," not her usual strange).

As far as Gilles and Peta's dance, it was sexy allright, but Peta choreographed all the best moves for herself. If Gilles is in the finals, as I fully expect he will be, I hope she features him in all his glory in the freestyle and really showcases what he can do ... unlike Cheryl's fiasco of a freestyle that wound up putting him in the #2 spot.

Emmit was overscored. Gilles didn't really impress me so much, I think due to starting song with no instruments.

The team dance was good. I always assume the team with Derek will win just for his ideas and choreography. Given that song they really did a good job. The outfits made Sabrina and Shawn look so short.

Kelly scored lower than Kirstie, which didn't seem right. Yes, Kelly wasn't as good as usual, and Kirstie was better than usual, but Kirstie was barely keeping up with Maks.

After the team dance you could see Kelly's look of concern--lowest score of the night, plus her team dance isn't going to be better than 29.5.

+ Reply to Thread