+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 10/22 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 10/22 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I forgot to mention Carrie-Ann's fall. That was so weird! She was acting even loopier than usual, even before the fall. I thought, like Tom said, she was assuming the position when she said that routine was baby-making time and expecting some stud to jump her. I died laughing when Bruno mocked falling out next and Gilles gave him mouth to mouth. I bet that made Bruno's night! Or whole year even!!

Gilles was really awesome! I hate that song so much but I got chills watching Gilles dance to it. I might end up changing who I've been voting for.

Quick thoughts...

Louis looks weird in football pants

Sabrina is still over-selling it, but her assisted cartwheel was pretty awesome

Val and Kelly...we get it. Brooke...stop trying to help us get it. We don't want it.

Kirstie looked beautiful tonight

Shawn and Derek doing a rumba...uh..no. Just no.

Tom. You rock.

Max...loved how you backhandedly said Bristol sucked.

Gilles...loved you said it was awesome CA fell off the chair (even if you were actually talking about your dance).

Len...it's been 15 seasons...you're going to get some raunchy. Learn to embrace the raunch.

I was never a huge Edyta fan, but no one could rumba like her. At least her clothes have a nice, new home now.

I wanted yellow feathers in her hair. Sorry, but I did.
    ness, AZChristian, Midol and 1 others like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I forgot to mention Carrie-Ann's fall. That was so weird! She was acting even loopier than usual, even before the fall.
    Clearly Carrie Ann's been drinking some of the Abdul elixir that Paula left behind from when she was there last week.
    JunkieGirl, chrisg and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I could not stop laughing when she fell out of her chair. I'd love that as my new avatar!
    I wish I knew how to do that. I can make animated gif's but I can't figure out how to edit other people's videos from YouTube short of pausing the video at different parts and takng screenshots, which is tedious and imprecise.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Clearly Carrie Ann's been drinking some of the Abdul elixir that Paula left behind from when she was there last week.
    Oh, man, the only thing better than CA falling over would have been CA and Paula both falling over simultaneously. Imagine the expression on Len's face if the two of them, on either side of him, just slid to the floor.

Of course, if Gilles keeps helping her back to her feet, CA's just going to keep falling over until they seatbelt her into her chair.

They need to seatbelt Bruno into his chair, too, to stop him from jumping up and gyrating. Len would probably like his hands to be restrained, too, to prevent the sweeping arm gestures that Len has to dodge. lol!

Kelly and Val( Mark meet Val ) over dancing , and then over dancing some more.Val was making weird faces,I burst out laughing, Kelly was bland.

Kirstie we get it you are older than the rest, so was another lady and she held it together .Boo Hoo

Gilles, well I love him,but it was like the Peta show and he was the prop for her. I agree with Len, Leg,lift pose, leg lift and pose.I didn't find it hot OR sexy

Emmit love your hips ,but I think he was over-scored,

Loved the team dance, loved it, I hate that song as much as the next team song. But man that was crazy good loved Apollo

Best part of the night- CA falls off her chair -and if we were all judging - all would be = 10-10-10
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 10-23-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This was the funniest thing I have ever seen on DWTS!!

gif courtesty of: Carrie Ann Inaba falls off chair while judging 'Dancing With the Stars' -- HILARIOUS GIF | PopWatch | EW.com
    JunkieGirl, kbb71, GabbyG and 4 others like this.

I couldn't watch last night but I wanted to see Emmitt and Gilles before I got ready for work and it was totally worth it, I thought, especially because I got the surprise bonus of seeing Carrie Ann fall off of her chair! Emmitt always does best with the Latin dances like the samba where he can really shake it, I think. And I agree with ness' sentiment that the ten might have been a little bit of overscoring but I'm not angry with Bruno over it. I mean especially after Bristol got eights for clomping and stomping around in her final dance, I sort of feel like Em really earned that ten comparatively. And, wow, can Gilles really wear the heck out of a suit, or what? And he was so balletic and graceful -- I thought it was just an incredibly emotive and impressive performance. I am also watching the team dance as I write this and think it is pretty appropriate that they have Melissa, the former cheerleader, Shawn, the gymnast, and Sabrina who seems both cheerleader-y and gymnast-ish on the same team for this one. I'll have to watch the team dance closer again later along with the other dances from last night before tonight's show but I wanted to check in and see what everyone here was saying about last night.
    Florimel and ness like this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Sorry for the double post but I have to chime back in and ask if anyone has any advice about how to get the annoying as ever Call Me Maybe out of my head? Does someone have to scare you like when you have the hiccups to get it out of the loop in your brain?
    jucamer likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread