+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Thread: 10/16 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/16 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I have to admit, please no egg throwing, but now that Bristol is gone (thank God!!)....Kirstie needs to go next. I love me some Maks but it is All-Stars and first off Bristol, Kirstie, and Pamela should never been on an All Star season and second, Kirstie just doesn't have what the others have. I also feel that after Kirstie, Emmit should go. The rest are really good so it will be based off the weekly dance.
    Tobi and Fanny Mare like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

So I read on here that Kelly has a longtime boyfriend who usually sits in the front row. Does that mean all the hanging all over Val, shoulder kisses, and "I want to dance with you forever"s are all an act? It is becoming quite a show whenever these two are on camera together and I'm wondering if they are trying to drum up votes by playing up the 'hotness' factor. It just seems odd if it isn't real. I know she's an actress, but aside from the dance itself, this show really doesn't require any acting OFF stage. I would be a bit uncomfortable if I were her boyfriend- unless he's in on the ruse too.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    glad to hear that bristol got sent back to az.
    We don't want her back!!!!

AZ
    Jamie5632 and chrisg like this.

FORT Fogey

I see that Kirstie didn't believe that she looked as good as she ever looked on the show Mondy becasue she didn't have her hair put back up but instead was swinging the rag mop around. She can go next as far as I am concerned although I am not fond of the constant frown on Kelly's face.

Susan Boyle. .....what to say?
    I remember hearing that she was not especially stable, having had a number of emotional issues. She certainly looked like she was back to that after having looked good when she first came on the scene. She looked like she regained a lot of her initial weight loss and her sheer panic was in contrast to how well she performed in previous years...Too bad.

FORT Fogey

I think Kirstie and Maks are great fun together, but if they went next week, I could see that as being totally fair, unless someone else really has a meltdown or is, God forbid, injured and can't continue or something like that. Really, I think even Maks and Kirstie would be fine with that. They've never seemed to harbor any delusions about their chances against the rest of the contestants in this season. Instead, they've just been happy to do what they can do and have enjoyed their time on the show together, even joking that they got their first thirty, and if it took four judges to get them there, hey, that was fine. Kirstie's realistic attitude and willingness to try made me want her to outlast Bristol, who suffered by comparison in both those areas, but if it's her time this week, I'm fine with it.
    TIA__MA, Moontat, KatesMom and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think Kirstie and Maks are great fun together, but if they went next week, I could see that as being totally fair, unless someone else really has a meltdown or is, God forbid, injured and can't continue or something like that. Really, I think even Maks and Kirstie would be fine with that. They've never seemed to harbor any delusions about their chances against the rest of the contestants in this season. Instead, they've just been happy to do what they can do and have enjoyed their time on the show together, even joking that they got their first thirty, and if it took four judges to get them there, hey, that was fine. Kirstie's realistic attitude and willingness to try made me want her to outlast Bristol, who suffered by comparison in both those areas, but if it's her time this week, I'm fine with it.

I agree Tilden - I wouldn't have a hissy (although I would absolutely love it if Sabrina were to go before them - I can't stand her........).
    justCoz, Moontat and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    So I read on here that Kelly has a longtime boyfriend who usually sits in the front row. Does that mean all the hanging all over Val, shoulder kisses, and "I want to dance with you forever"s are all an act? It is becoming quite a show whenever these two are on camera together and I'm wondering if they are trying to drum up votes by playing up the 'hotness' factor. It just seems odd if it isn't real. I know she's an actress, but aside from the dance itself, this show really doesn't require any acting OFF stage. I would be a bit uncomfortable if I were her boyfriend- unless he's in on the ruse too.
    Its all for show- thats why its so stupid .She stays in character, whatever that is, and wont smile, I think she's a tad nutty.
    Tobi likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think some of the people who said they'd like to have seen Sabrina go home before Bristol were kidding. I know I was. I just thought that if someone had to go home before her, and it ended up being Sabrina, the DWTS producers who'd been touting her as the "most shocking elimination ever" would have egg on their collective faces. I notice they've stopped saying that lately, so maybe they got the picture that people were sick of hearing it.

I agree that the difference between Bristol and people like Ty Murray and Carson Kressley has to do with the way they present themselves. Ty and Carson harbored no delusions about the fact that they were great dancers, but they each had their way of appealing to the audience. Ty was a hard worker, who honestly did improve and treated his partner very well. I remember he joked that he and his wife Jewel were considering adopting Chelsie and Chelsie saying she couldn't have asked for a partner who was any more willing to work as hard as he possibly could. And Carson was just plain funny and understood from the beginning that performance was his strong suit. Bristol kept insisting, even in an All Star season, that the fact that she kept improving made her competitive and that she had a "right" to be there. Plus she was seen on camera asking for a dumbed down dance and fussing that Mark probably would have preferred being paired with Sabrina or Shawn, when it was evident to everyone else that any dancer would have felt that way, because it would have vastly increased his chances of winning. I don't much like Mark, but he was extremely patient with her when he had every right to want to throw up his hands over her attitude and inability. But then, maybe it would have helped if she'd had someone like Louis for a partner, who brought Kendra up short when she showed attitude and got her to realize that maybe she was in the wrong. I bet Louis would have told her to spit out the stupid gum too. That would have driven me to distraction.
    Moontat and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The way I understand it, there will be two 1 hour performance shows next week. One on Monday and one on Tuesday, which means no Results Show. It looks like everyone gets a free pass to go with their freestyle.

Kirstie is fun, Bristol was not. Her fanbase finally let her down. Mark, during the review of the Shawn/Derek dance from the previous night, was up in the skybox jumping up and down on the bench and yelling, "That's my girl!" Bristol was right there. She knew he wasn't happy even if he played happy for the cameras.

Susan Boyle did look terrified. When she started her verse of the song, she reached for Donny's hand and held it throughout the performance. I'm surprised she could breathe enough to sing. Anyway, that song is on her new record according to Tom.
    I wonder if there will be a double elimination the following week?

Susan doesn't like to sing in front of an audience, she prefers to just make a CD. However she has signed her contracts, and has to promote it.

I think some of the people who said they'd like to have seen Sabrina go home before Bristol were kidding. I know I was. I just thought that if someone had to go home before her, and it ended up being Sabrina, the DWTS producers who'd been touting her as the "most shocking elimination ever" would have egg on their collective faces
    I dont think the producers of this show care what happens to any of them. They sign up, they dance - they leave.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think I will wait and see.I have already seen posts that wanted to see Sabrina leave before Bristol.
    I don 't get that either. I am not sure what she does that people want to see her go before a horrible dancer like Bristol? I liked Sabrina the first time and I like her now. Sabrina seems nice and she treats people with respect unlike SWNSNBM. I just don't get it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread