Closed Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And why do I think we might be getting Shawn vs Gilles, Part 2?
    It's funny, but I had completely forgotten that Gilles had lost to Shawn when I posted earlier that my preference would be for a Gilles and Shawn final two. I still want that only because I find them both to be the best combination of good/entertaining dancer.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Kirstie can dance. But the amazingness is on a different level than it is for the others, so that's why it may be harder to see. <3
    karalott, Florimel, Allie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Kirstie can dance. But the amazingness is on a different level than it is for the others, so that's why it may be harder to see. <3
    LOL! who knew. Thank you JohnnyK. ( shaking my head)
    Allie and JohnnyK like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

No problem it's what I do.
    Allie and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I hope that Apolo is safe! I hate to see him go over a wee mistake in the dance. I almost didn't see her fall. They both looked great! Kirstie on the other hand... I thought she did awful last night. So... hopefully "DialIdol" is correct with that.

And I'm with you with.... the encore dance of Apolo and Karina. Just to see them do it right! But... I'm guessing it will be Gilles and Peta. (Since Bollywood is a new dance for the show).
    I wonder if Karina would really want to do the dance over again. She might just want to forget it altogether.

I can understand wanting to see them have a shot at doing it right, but then that would set a precedent for the encore dance going to people who've had a variety of problems that weren't necessarily their fault (costume failure etc.). Of course, I just would prefer to see G/P again, because while I like A/K well enough, I prefer the Bollywood number to hip hop, just on the basis of dance style alone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    It's funny, but I had completely forgotten that Gilles had lost to Shawn when I posted earlier that my preference would be for a Gilles and Shawn final two. I still want that only because I find them both to be the best combination of good/entertaining dancer.
    I can easily see it coming down again to an F2 blowout between Gilles and Shawn. A very good, natural dancer, Gilles is a magnetic, charismatic, powerful force to be reckoned with. However, a matured Shawn who appears to dance in absolute perfect sync with probably the most gifted choreographer of the pros, Derek, is certainly no slouch and is a rival to be feared.
    mandmmom2, jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't watch Gille's and Shawn's season, but I'm really enjoying them now.

I think Shawn and Derek are absolute perfection together. The pairings make all the difference in the world.

Gilles was with CHeryl his first time around, correct? I think his new partner is a better fit. She seems far more athletic than Cheryl and therefore able to be more diverse.

The one person I feel bad for is Apollo. He seems to have zero chemistry with Karina. All the rest of the pairings seem to be spot-on.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

Closed Thread