Closed Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    According to DialIdol, Apolo and Kirstie are in jeopardy. I hope they're wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

Who do you think will be chosen for the encore tonight? I kind of wish Apolo and Karina could do their routine tonight to see if they could do it without an error but I think it will be Gilles and Peta doing their Bollywood number again. The judges don't usually get to see that style of dance on the show so they might want to revisit it while they have the chance!
    I hope that Apolo is safe! I hate to see him go over a wee mistake in the dance. I almost didn't see her fall. They both looked great! Kirstie on the other hand... I thought she did awful last night. So... hopefully "DialIdol" is correct with that.

And I'm with you with.... the encore dance of Apolo and Karina. Just to see them do it right! But... I'm guessing it will be Gilles and Peta. (Since Bollywood is a new dance for the show).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    No! Not Apolo! I hate for him to go home for a minor mistake when he is clearly a better dancer than Bristol and Kirstie! It already happened to poor Helio last week.

One thought I had, regarding the Bristol overscoring last night. Maybe the judges see how the viewer's scores come down and see that Bristol's fan base has her so high above the others in votes that it would be impossible for her to be in the bottom, so the judges are overscoring her to make it look like she actually deserves to stay. They are trying to protect the "integrity" (ha ha) of the show by giving her a better score than Kirstie and Sabrina because they KNOW that there is no way Bristol is leaving.

I don't know what's going on, but if Bristol makes the final three again, I will be really pissed off!!
    The judges would have to believe we are all morons to pull that off! It's plain as day that she should have been gone weeks ago. The judges should not be taking phony fanbases into account when scoring contestants. In a way, I almost hope The Complaining Clomper makes it to the top, so they will have to be ashamed and embarrassed about overscoring her ... and even for the show to have asked her back again. If I were in her shoes, I would be embarrassed for myself and OFFER to go home instead of taking out a better dancer who really wants to be there and is working hard to stay!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Okay. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that either Sabrina or Melissa will go home tonight.
    I would love to lose Sabrina before Bristol, because I would find that to be pretty hysterical. They go all these seasons proclaiming her as the most robbed contestants ever, don't even give her an AS slot but put it up to some stupid fan vote (perhaps to boost egos a little more)...and then they lose her to one of the worst contestants in history. Although I kind of doubt we'll be hearing from CA next week, saying to Bristol 'we lost Sabrina Bryan for this' as she did to Cloris Leachman when Toni Braxton was eliminated before her. But keep giving the undeserved praise and scores, judges.

Aside from that, Sabrina doesn't do much for me. I'm surprised Melissa has that much of a fanbase. If we truly get a surprise, I'm going for Melissa or Sabrina. I really think Apolo is safe. Kirstie is the one I think is going to get it.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    The judges would have to believe we are all morons to pull that off! It's plain as day that she should have been gone weeks ago. The judges should not be taking phony fanbases into account when scoring contestants. In a way, I almost hope The Complaining Clomper makes it to the top, so they will have to be ashamed and embarrassed about overscoring her ... and even for the show to have asked her back again. If I were in her shoes, I would be embarrassed for myself and OFFER to go home instead of taking out a better dancer who really wants to be there and is working hard to stay!
    Agreed. And in the past, the judges have not had a problem bringing out the 2 and 3 paddles when they know they have to overcome a fanbase.
    karalott and AlwaysVeg like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I am scared that KirstieGoddess will leave tonight. I'm especially scared that it might happen over BristolDevil.
    karalott and jucamer like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I am scared that KirstieGoddess will leave tonight. I'm especially scared that it might happen over BristolDevil.
    Me too Of course, Kirstie leaving is Maks leaving, and that hurts more. At least I'll still have Val...

Anyway, Kirstie is a bad dancer. But she's entertaining and always smiling. I don't want to put much stock into DI, but I'll worry until I hear she's safe.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I hope that Apolo is safe! I hate to see him go over a wee mistake in the dance. I almost didn't see her fall. They both looked great! Kirstie on the other hand... I thought she did awful last night. So... hopefully "DialIdol" is correct with that.

And I'm with you with.... the encore dance of Apolo and Karina. Just to see them do it right! But... I'm guessing it will be Gilles and Peta. (Since Bollywood is a new dance for the show).
    I didn't notice her mistake either. I think he is safe. DI has been wrong a lot of times, one of the girls will go home imho .Hopefully Kirstie , as you said, she looked awful
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't notice her mistake either. I think he is safe. DI has been wrong a lot of times, one of the girls will go home imho .Hopefully Kirstie , as you said, she looked awful
    Heres hoping that its one of the gals that CAN'T dance..... um.. well then. That being Kirstie and/or Bristol. All the rest dance so well.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Heres hoping that its one of the gals that CAN'T dance..... um.. well then. That being Kirstie and/or Bristol. All the rest dance so well.
    Lets hope so!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    SWNSNBM is going to hang around long enough to knock off someone really good. I am so mad at ABC for subjecting good people to bad rubbage.
    Well if she knocks Gilles, Emmitt or Appllo off, its GONNA BE ON!!
    KrazeeKy07 and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread