+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: 10/9 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/9 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    So then if no one really liked Sabrina how was she voted fan favorite or was that a vote by TPTB? I personally voted for Carson

I did like Nicole. I loved her AT. I just didn't understyand why there was so much dislike towards her when there have been previous & future contestants who also had dance backgrounds. What about all of the Boy Band contestants as well.

I just have a feeling that this All Start show was set up so Sabrina wins. I guess that is why I am not that into it this season. I watch for Maks & Val then I switch channels.
    I dont see Sabrina winning. Maybe I am 100% wrong, but I dont.The girl can dance. but her fanbase? I would be willing to bet it isn't that good. jmho -and you are right, all those band boys that can dance- ringers.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

When I heard that Sabrina won the fan vote to be on the All Stars OVER Carson and Kyle, I was SHOCKED. Those guys had great fan bases and were fan favorites with their winning personalities. Kyle has become a VERY good dancer too. I have no explanation for it, except to say......I think it was rigged. Sorry, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont see Sabrina winning. Maybe I am 100% wrong, but I dont.The girl can dance. but her fanbase? I would be willing to bet it isn't that good. jmho -and you are right, all those band boys that can dance- ringers.
    Well if TPTB want her to come out on top...just saying! I just glad I'm not the only person who sees that it just wasn;t Nicole who was the only ringer.
    Now I'm am off to try & figure out my fantasy football tem for this week.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Disgusting that two former winners got the boot while Bristol continues to clutter up television time (on an all-stars show, no less) that would have been better served by a real celebrity. What an insult to Helio and Drew.

I hope the stupid producers are happy with their dumb choice to bring Bristol back on a show she had no business being on to begin with. Can't wait until Bristol is one of the last ones standing and see how silly they feel then.

Although I love him & doubt this could ever happen - I think it would be awesome if Apolo went home before Bristol. What would TPTB say then? The viewers would go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have a question for everyone who has been a long time viewer of this show. Why did so many dislike Nicole Scherzinger during her season because she was a singer/dancer in Pussycat Dolls but like Sabrina who was a singer/dancer for Cheeta girls? Aren't they the same thing? I just don't get it.

Most of us here don't like either of them
    AZChristian, Midol and Debb70 like this.

Well if TPTB want her to come out on top...just saying! I just glad I'm not the only person who sees that it just wasn;t Nicole who was the only ringer.
    Now I'm am off to try & figure out my fantasy football tem for this week.
    I think Kelly and Mellisa are just as good as her. Those three are pretty strong dancers. One of those has to go home before the others, I don't know who that will be( and add Shawn to the mix)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think we are going to see a string of women leave now. Gilles, Apolo and Emmitt could easily be the F3. That leaves nothing but women to leave from here on out. Now I do agree with what others have said that I think there will be at least one women in the finals. But I think any of Shawn, Melissa or Kelly could make it there, if they have the fans. I don't think Kristie or Bristol will make the finals, and I don't think Sabrina has the fan support. I honestly expect those three to leave over the next 3 weeks - in what order is anyone's guess.
    jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Although I love him & doubt this could ever happen - I think it would be awesome if Apolo went home before Bristol. What would TPTB say then? The viewers would go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bite your tongue! Don't even say something like that in jest or it could come true.
    jucamer likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    When I heard that Sabrina won the fan vote to be on the All Stars OVER Carson and Kyle, I was SHOCKED. Those guys had great fan bases and were fan favorites with their winning personalities. Kyle has become a VERY good dancer too. I have no explanation for it, except to say......I think it was rigged. Sorry, but I do.
    I have to admit I feel the same way - the ONLY explanation I can see as to why she would be there other than interference from production is if we split the votes between Carson and Kyle and she slipped through.

I admit Carson would just be there for fun (which is what I want to see) but Kyle would've been a serious contender.

I don't see the charm in Sabrina - sorry, I don't. And I don't even know what season she was in or really who she is - I keep thinking she is the girl who royally screwed up that Mission: Impossible tango.

As far as Helio and Drew leaving - love both of them but the fact they're winners has to be it.

What I don't like is Bristol being there - she can't dance but she's surviving because of the TEA party and politics. She seems like a nice enough woman, but seriously, politics of any side have zero relevance to a silly dance competition to begin with.

Not only that but if she manages to make the final three or win again over much better dancers? - "DWTS" will take such a huge hit it won't be able to recover from it.
    law638 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Maks is so damn hot Gorgeous even in a wig and makeup
    I couldn't disagree more. He looked awful! He didn't resemble his HOT self... at all. *shakes head*
    I'm guessing he didn't like the way he looked neither... as he wasn't wearing the wig last night. *BIG SIGH*
    Hotness was back last night!

+ Reply to Thread