+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: 10/9 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/9 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I also hope Gilles/Peta can handle Bollywood well, but as for anyone making Bristol look foolish, she needs no help with that. Looking/being foolish is just about the only talent the nasty little thing has. May she trip and fall flat on her "brains."
    karalott, ness and jucamer like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I've never heard of Frankie Mereno before, but wow he was fun to watch! He reminds me of Jerry Lee Lewis (only much, much better looking).
    That number was really the high point of the show tonight--and certainly much better than the teen sensations they've featured the first two weeks.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I also hope Gilles/Peta can handle Bollywood well, but as for anyone making Bristol look foolish, she needs no help with that. Looking/being foolish is just about the only talent the nasty little thing has. May she trip and fall flat on her "brains."
    I don't think tripping would discourage her voters. She'd have to injure herself to get booted out of this competition any time soon, unfortunately.

I had an awful dream that Gilles and Bristol made it to the finals, and he lost to her.

I hope Bristol dances first next week, so that I can skip the first 10 minutes of what I'm sure will be"Your best dance to date...you really came alive whomp whomp whomp, blah blah blah!"

And I hope everyone does well with there dance styles...so well, that we see nothing but 30's and then Bristol with 22.5.

It would make my week at this point.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Regular

Has she improved? yes...but not enough for me to enjoy her performances.

How many people could be pleased that she's back, walking thru. the dances
    and now taking the place away from better dancers?

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Perhaps it might do some good to write to the sponsors and express our disgust regarding the little witch staying around. It's worked before; got Chuck a reprieve when a viewer's letters stating they would no longer patronize Subway if Chuck were cancelled did the job.
    I'm in.

Would we want to make this a group FoRT effort? Everybody climb in one wagon? Or, do we saddle up individually and ride?
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

A group effort might be more effective!

Whatever you guys plan, count me in!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Is it my imagination or was there a distinctly less than enthusiastic reaction from the rest of the dancers that Bristol and Mark were safe?

And what was with Mark and Bristol's assumption that Derek and Shawn would be choosing for them? And after she so snarkily announced that they'd give "him" (Gilles) Bollywood, I hope G/P kill that dance and make her look foolish--and that she has a lot more trouble with RR than he does with Bollywood.

I'm also really, really sorry we won't be seeing Helio and Chelsie doing Broadway. I bet that would have been a lot of fun. Certainly more fun than watching Brisdull walk through rock and roll. Anybody have any idea how they even define r&r, since it's a pretty broad music category, unlike disco, hiphop etc. which are more specific.
    Not just your imagination. I thought so as well. Also, the audience gave a less then stellar round of applause when she was declared safe.
    karalott likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    A group effort might be more effective!

Whatever you guys plan, count me in!
    That's EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

This just occurred to me: if the dancers are unfamiliar with the dances for next week, are the judges any more familiar with them? I mean, do Bruno, CA, and Len really know much of anything about how a proper Bollywood dance should look? If so, is it more of an advantage to have a dance that the judges can't pick apart so easily or is it a disadvantage in that they won't give a high score to something they're not as comfortable with in the first place?

I also think whoever gave T/M the jitterbug wasn't thinking too clearly. They did well with the jive, and the two dances aren't dissimilar.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread