+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 272
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #251
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I said above Drew and Kelly, then I checked out DI. They are never correct so I don't even know why I bother. Kelly is at the top by a huge margin.

    I will change that and say Kirsty and Helio. I adore Kirsty and do not want her to go before Bristol but it is clear, she is not as good as her season and is no where near the skill level. I don't think she is inspiring mad voting this season.
    Choosing who goes drives me nuts. And that is why I don't do AI pools. Helio and Drew. I am influenced by the last post I read when it comes to this. So I am with Bloomers that is is probably two men leaving. I will not change my choice again. Well, until someone else comes along and I like what they say. I always have to be the last one to order in a restaurant, too.

  2. #252
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Choosing who goes drives me nuts. And that is why I don't do AI pools. Helio and Drew. I am influenced by the last post I read when it comes to this. So I am with Bloomers that is is probably two men leaving. I will not change my choice again. Well, until someone else comes along and I like what they say. I always have to be the last one to order in a restaurant, too.
    It could be 2 men, but I am suspecting in the early goings they might try a girl and a guy. They have prepped us well. Brook tells us with each couple that we have to vote if we want to keep them in, and for good measure, every once in a while she or even Tom throws in something about even a top favorite ( or alas even the best dancer) could hit the dusty trail in what could be "a shocker." Therefore, they could pull anything tonight in the elimination, certainly in the bottom 3!!
    Somewhere along the line, they are going to start the fake bottom 2 which we can tell by a careful analysis of the wording.
    Since Gilles got a (all things considering, especially for him) critical review of his dance, I would not be in the least surprised if we see them throw Gilles in either the bottom 3 (safe) spot or the (fake) bottom 2 (shocking, but safe) spot.

    I think the producers are going to pull out a lot of tricks this season. They started last night with the one where they are trying to "pit" the dancers against each other in what they call a "strategy" move but what is meant to stir up dirt and rivalry. It most certainly did NOT get the reaction Tom obviously expected, or I bet the producters had hoped for either....

  3. #253
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    It could be 2 men, but I am suspecting in the early goings they might try a girl and a guy. They have prepped us well. Brook tells us with each couple that we have to vote if we want to keep them in, and for good measure, every once in a while she or even Tom throws in something about even a top favorite ( or alas even the best dancer) could hit the dusty trail in what could be "a shocker." Therefore, they could pull anything tonight in the elimination, certainly in the bottom 3!!
    Somewhere along the line, they are going to start the fake bottom 2 which we can tell by a careful analysis of the wording.
    Since Gilles got a (all things considering, especially for him) critical review of his dance, I would not be in the least surprised if we see them throw Gilles in either the bottom 3 (safe) spot or the (fake) bottom 2 (shocking, but safe) spot.

    I think the producers are going to pull out a lot of tricks this season. They started last night with the one where they are trying to "pit" the dancers against each other in what they call a "strategy" move but what is meant to stir up dirt and rivalry. It most certainly did NOT get the reaction Tom obviously expected, or I bet the producters had hoped for either....
    Yes that twist fell flat with the cast and viewers too. So what?

  4. #254
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Who does everyone think is going home? Not who you wish, who you think. I know this is an impossible task because it is about whose fan base trumps another. Just because they won their season does not mean they can make it to the end on this one.
    Bristol and Drew (hoping it's not Kelly )
    karalott and Shoepie like this.

  5. #255
    FORT Fanatic TIA__MA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    671

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She is better suited to this, than AI imho
    She has danced, she has been a choreographer. I have seen her work, I have seen nothing that CA has done.I wonder if this is a trial run, and PA will replace CA next season.
    Agreed.

  6. #256
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,447

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I said above Drew and Kelly, then I checked out DI. They are never correct so I don't even know why I bother. Kelly is at the top by a huge margin.

    I will change that and say Kirsty and Helio. I adore Kirsty and do not want her to go before Bristol but it is clear, she is not as good as her season and is no where near the skill level. I don't think she is inspiring mad voting this season.
    Yeah, if Bristol's fanbase (and anti-fanbase voting for the worst) comes through again, I'm thinking Helio and Kirstie as well, and the long loud chorus of boos will make the show run late.

    But I hope and pray to the Capezio gods that Bristol goes.
    karalott and Shoepie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  7. #257
    FORT Fanatic TIA__MA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    671

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Are any couple called "in jeopardy" during the first hour? I thought the first hour was more or less a recap and things didn't start cooking until the second hour. Last two weeks, I've tuned in a the last 10 minutes.

  8. #258
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Yeah, if Bristol's fanbase (and anti-fanbase voting for the worst) comes through again, I'm thinking Helio and Kirstie as well, and the long loud chorus of boos will make the show run late.

    But I hope and pray to the Capezio gods that Bristol goes.
    In addition, because of her popularity if Kirstie goes, they can add by now the well worn phrase "shocker" as a lead-up whereas if Bristol goes, given the editing in their rehearsal clip, that is pretty much what the audience might expect. The shock and the adverse audience reaction - even to the point of rudeness - is what the producers and Reality TV thrive on and often strive to get.

  9. #259
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,354

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    Are any couple called "in jeopardy" during the first hour? I thought the first hour was more or less a recap and things didn't start cooking until the second hour. Last two weeks, I've tuned in a the last 10 minutes.
    The results have been in hour two - nobody has been in jeopardy in the first hour
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #260
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,447

    Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Nope, no results in the first hour. Tom introduces additional backstage footage of all the couples while recapping the performances.

    For once, it will be interesting to see what else they show of Mark & Bristol's argument. But since they know that's what we'd be looking for, of course they'll tease at it and then not show us anything significant. Sigh...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.