+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree334Likes

Thread: 10/2 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/2 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

It's kind of sad that Mark has to say Bristol isn't the best dancer. It's true, it's just sad that when all the other pros are being positive about their partners, and he still can't say much more than that she's improving.
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Giiiiiiiirl . . .

You gonna crack on your CATS like that?!

BAD kara!! BAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!
    I know, that's such a horrible insult to my babies. They definitely sound more in key than she did.

Macy's Stars of Dance time.
    ness likes this.

Aw, I never realized Anna's face from last week...poor thing!

Oh and can I just say, I really don't like the troupe? For some reason, they just annoy me!
    karalott likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Yep and the Cowboys don't play on Monday!

I have faith in him...can't wait to see what they come up with! As long as he smiles and enjoys himself, I'll love whatever he does! He just didn't seem too into it last night!
    Yeah, I deleted that second part from my post, KK, because I just want him to see him dance and have a good time too.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

If they can't come up with something better than the "HARDER THAN EVER" angle, they should just shut this SOB down, RIGHT now.
    karalott likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    That's what I read in an interview with Conrad Green. I didn't expect a double elimination so soon, though. But with the election getting closer, maybe specials or debates are the reason? If they have 10 weeks and do a double elimination already, I'm guessing they will have to have a week to not send anyone home.

Which makes me wonder why they couldn't have just had no elimination last week and had 2 people go home tonight!
    I think it's better to let everyone do two dances before an elimination than having a no elimination week, because that's basically like letting everyone have a week off. I mean, realistically, especially for anyone who's injured, there's just not the incentive to work quite as hard if they know no one's going home. Not that they want to slack off to the point of looking foolish, but really, if I had an injury, and I knew it was a non-elimination week, I might want to take it a little easier that week and give myself some time to heal before the competition started up again.

Besides, if everyone gets two dances before the vote--one ballroom and one Latin--then I think the basis for choosing whom you want to vote for is just more solid.
    karalott and Midol like this.

I'm liking this "Stars of Dance" number!
    karalott likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Aw, I never realized Anna's face from last week...poor thing!

Oh and I just say, I really don't like the troupe? For some reason, they just annoy me!
    The poor girl looked ready to pass out. I mean, obviously champions are going to get eliminated, but imagine being the first one, and being a new partner for them, and being the first one eliminated. That'll be more memorable than the fact that they won.

I don't like the troupe, either. They seem too desperate to try and fit in and outshine everyone. That's why I hope none of them are promoted to pros. I liked the guy Kiki, but he's not there anymore, and Sharna. But I really don't like that Henry guy or Sasha. Henry just looks too weird and seems to have taken lessons from the Mark Ballas School of Showboating and Overdancing.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.

Considering we have yet to see another result, I wonder if the result isn't going to be good and they're afraid the audience will riot.

The troupe is dancing to songs from "iconic dances" from seasons past, to get us in the mood for next week.

Speaking of the troupe and using the mute button...

Lacey! Can't lie, I kind of miss her after all this time!
    ness, xmaskat, RBmumsie and 1 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread