+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree334Likes

Thread: 10/2 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/2 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u View Post
    Seriously, a REAL bottom 2???
    Tom didn't say, but I'm skeptical Helio was really in the bottom 2. Especially after his "you've never been here" speech that he gave to Drew last week.

I didn't want to lose Helio, but am so glad Kelly made it. I agree about Helio/Chelsie-he's also shown improvement and they are such a fun partnership together. I really can't wait to see them in the coming weeks, because I think Helio has a lot more to prove and show. He is just too fun to watch.

Joey was a bit of a let down this season, but he still deserved to still around over Bristol.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Once again we get the "he's never been here, he's a former champion". Hmm, we'll we be seeing Emmitt, Apolo, or Shawn in the bottom next week?

Going home: Joey/Kym

Should have been Bristol, but can't disagree with the result.
    You know what, they've got such canned lines down now, they should fly FoRT members in on a rotating basis to co-host with Tom.

GOD KNOWS, WE COULD HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    karalott and AZChristian like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

That's too bad that Joey went home. The judges were extremely hard on him for some reason though.
    karalott likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    That is what both Tom and Brookebot said.
    I guess I missed when he said that-if so, I am very surprised about Helio being there. I hope he and Kelly get a boost next week from being in the bottom 3 this week.

FORT Regular

I'm glad that both Kelly and Helio made it through to next week, but it's a shame that Joey and Kym went home. They were fun to watch.
    BTW, chrisg and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I guess I missed when he said that-if so, I am very surprised about Helio being there. I hope he and Kelly get a boost next week from being in the bottom 3 this week.
    I suspect they will. Unfortunately, that boost could come at the cost of some other good dancers ending up in the bottom two if Bristol continues to be held up by her fan base and the judges continue keeping her within reasonable difference of the next lowest on the scoreboard.

Maybe they need a week like they had in Evan Lysacek's season, where the dancers were required to incorporate certain traditional movements for the style of dance they were assigned into their choreography and the judges really paid attention to those moves when they scored the dances. That would eliminate Mark's ability to choreograph around things Bristol cannot do as well as the other dancers and give the judges' possible reasons to mark her down with which no one could legitimately argue.
    Midol likes this.

I am very suspicious about Helio being a real bottom 2 also. He danced well and wouldn't NASCAR fans vote for him?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    I am very suspicious about Helio being a real bottom 2 also. He danced well and wouldn't NASCAR fans vote for him?
    I checked DialIdol last night -- Bristol had an insane raw number score, it was twice as much as the person under her (Emmitt). Everyone else had little slivers for bars. It was disgusting.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    I am huge NASCAR fan, but I didn't vote for him .( different crowds ) I dont think he's as good as he was. Lovely smile, dancing- meh.

I also didn't vote for Bristol, or Kelly.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As someone posted yesterday - this season is not shaping up to be what I thought it would be. Bristol Palin has something to do with that but most of the others just aren't thrilling me at all.
    karalott and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread