+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree334Likes

Thread: 10/1 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/1 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Kudos to the judges for being able to evaluate Gilles. I was too distracted by Peta. She's so masculine, and then the extra 12"-high hair pile on top makes her look so severe...
    The whole time when I shoulda been watching Gilles I just kept thinking Cruella Deville/ Bridgette Nielson. She is definitely unique. I guess I just don't like that look, it's too distracting for me. Good luck Gilles.
    I feel you.

Peta, beautiful as she is, has a kind of soft, feminine Jay Leno jawline going on. It's not THAT noticeable when her hair's down. But with that severe, sprayed-to-the-teeth curly croissant-thingy going on on the top of her head, she kinda looked like she could kick Gilles' ass, take his name and laugh about it later on.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Loved Maks' response to the "What does Kirstie have that others don't?"

"Maturity . . . l-l-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-t-t-t-s-s-s of maturity." LOL.

And more importantly - Maks!!!!
    karalott, ness, Shoepie and 3 others like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Great job by Kelly! Loved it! I was kind of worried about her, but she's definitely come a long way since season 1. Love her dress, too.
    She was so graceful and that was a beautiful dress. She should get thru this week and beyond.
    karalott and jucamer like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    That was good. I was waiting with bated breath to see if she would drop at the end.
    I wasn't one who cared if she came back, but was pleasantly surprised tonight. Sabrina and Louis were a joy to watch.

FORT Fan

Random thoughts:
    1. I predict Bristol and Kelly in the bottom 2, with Kelly going home just because of the Palin voting machine.
    2. Bristol's score was 6-6-6. Things that make you go hmmmm.
    3. Bristol chomping on chewing gum during the final group shot: Things that make you go "white trash."
    4. Tonight's show could have been called Dancing With The Ho's based on some of the costumes.
    5. Love Kirstie Alley, but tonight's effort was lack luster. Hope she's not in trouble.
    6. The music was really, really off tonight, especially the song from Hairspray. It felt like Derek and Shawn were grasping to find the beat during their entire dance. I don't understand why a big-budget, ratings-grabber show like this can't find a better band and singers who can actually sing.
    7. Emmit's attitude was strange tonight. Last week he seemed so sweet and humble, tonight he just seemed like he was ticked at the world.
    8. I loved how hard the judges came down on Mark's choreography. Now if they would just address his facial tics.
    9. It looked like Giles was dancing with another man tonight. Vertical hair is NOT a good look for Peta.
    10. If Carrie Ann is paid to judge and critique as a professional in the field, shouldn't she actually judge and critique? Heck, any one of us could sit in that chair and giggle and say how sexy someone looks. That's not constructive.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Kudos to the judges for being able to evaluate Gilles. I was too distracted by Peta. She's so masculine, and then the extra 12"-high hair pile on top makes her look so severe...
    The whole time when I shoulda been watching Gilles I just kept thinking Cruella Deville/ Bridgette Nielson. She is definitely unique. I guess I just don't like that look, it's too distracting for me. Good luck Gilles.
    Brigette Nielson! That's it! Okay, this is bad, but from the neck up tonight, I would have guessed Peta was a guy from a distance with that hair. Derek sported a similar style back during season 7 and that's exactly what I was thinking of. Plus, that outfit did her no favors. Anna can apparently get away with the No-Clothes By Edyta line, but Peta couldn't. However, it was still one heck of a jive. Thank god for Gilles
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Bristol should be ousted tomorrow night. Who else will be in the bottom 2? Drew does nothing for me so far. Who is his fan base, anyway? Maybe he'll be in the bottom 2 again. I want Gilles to win this thing, not because I love looking at him, but because he was robbed of first place during his season by Cheryl's lackluster freestyle choreography for him.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

How old IS Kirstie. man she is really really out of shape.( I think we are the same age) she needs some cardio in her life .Gladys Knight at 68 was in better shape, and that wig .She looked like a chunky Liza Minnelli, that took a lot! A LOT of breaks to catch her breath, not good at all.
    Maks fan should keep her safe, but that was pretty sad. Maybe next week she can dance one whole dance without being lugged across the floor, or kissing Len and standing around

Aplolo/Karina , Shawn/Derek and Sabrina/Louis were the stand outs for me tonight

I dont care for AS.

Bottom two- Bristol and Joey
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Y'know . . .

Tonight, this show kinda felt to me like a sad, little abandoned balloon lying on the ground, leaking its last bit of air away.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by azchristian View Post
    just starting here in the desert. Isn't it funny that when tony uses his face to emphasize the dance steps, it doesn't bother me. when "someone else" does it, it's fingernails on a chalkboard because it totally overwhelms the dance steps.
    Paging DR. SPATZ!!!!!! PAGING DR. SPATZ!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 10-02-2012 at 02:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread