+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Of course Kirstie could be referring to her shoe size..... I shop at Barney's and Saks on occasion, but mainly at Macy's and Nordstroms. While I'm not tiny by any stretch, at Macy's and Nordies I'm an easy 8. At Barney's, Saks, and Nieman's I'm a 10 or 12 with no problem, with the exception of my pride. Upscale stores tend to have runway designers and runway sizes. My experience has always shown the sizes run much smaller at high end department stores. Maybe Xanadu makes Kirstie's clothes!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Here's a famous quote (from me): "If you're willing to pay enough for it, they'll put any size you want on the label."

You're welcome.
    Florimel, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I'm worried about Kirstie. She may just disappear, not by being eliminated, but physically. Since she is a size 6 now, in a few more weeks she will be non-existent.
    Ha. If she is so skinny why is practically the first thing she says to Maks is that she is fat. Or she does mention it at least once in their preview. Who cares. Can you dance and can you perform. Why bring in your personal issues with food?

Why are Pam Anderson and Bristol Palin here? You can't tell me there were not better dancers? Like Mario Lopez.
    Allie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Ha. If she is so skinny why is practically the first thing she says to Maks is that she is fat. Or she does mention it at least once in their preview. Who cares. Can you dance and can you perform. Why bring in your personal issues with food?

Why are Pam Anderson and Bristol Palin here? You can't tell me there were not better dancers? Like Mario Lopez.

Mario said he was too busy

I feel like I just watched a bunch of re-runs.
    I don't see myself sticking it out for the duration of this season. I guess I feel like I've already seen everything these contestants can offer. Who cares if Emmett is now competing against Drew or Gilles, versus whoever he competed with during his own season...? He'll still be doing the same dances, so it is basically a re-run.

P.S. Bristol was so enormously improved that I can't even believe it's the same girl.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Mario said he was too busy
    Mario was the one who originally broke the AS story and said he was either definitely going to be on or was being strongly considered. Then the show came clean that there was going to be an AS, and suddenly Mario was too busy. I think he got kicked to the curb for blabbing

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I feel like I just watched a bunch of re-runs.
    I don't see myself sticking it out for the duration of this season. I guess I feel like I've already seen everything these contestants can offer. Who cares if Emmett is now competing against Drew or Gilles, versus whoever he competed with during his own season...? He'll still be doing the same dances, so it is basically a re-run.

P.S. Bristol was so enormously improved that I can't even believe it's the same girl.
    I don't think you are alone. I dont have a horse in this race, so I don't really care who wins. I seldom feel that way about DWTS some people aren't even watching because its AS. So much for more viewers.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

I actually thought she said the exact opposite. The conversation was basically here they are again and what is different. I'm pretty sure her answer was "I'm not fat."
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread