+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Queen Kirstie has been known to accomplish impossible tasks. She is not only a Queen, but she is a Knight who might be able to slay the two dragons.
    She also said she would love rather be a size zero, than win the trophy.So good luck with the whole Queen bit JK>
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, we'll see. I have hopes.

Hopefully a new avatar will bring positive energy into the universe and onto DWTS.
    karalott, Shoepie and jucamer like this.

I am positive Gilles will be in the F2.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Hope I can watch Dancing the full season. They have drug this 2 hour show out until I am pretty much already fed up and I love the show. Justin Bieber looks terrible! On to the end of the show please......

I do feel bad for Pam. She really wanted to be there and with a long and successful acting career, she deserves to be there unlike Bristol. Please let her go away so I can enjoy the show to the fullest. For her to stay longer than Drew, who had a career and who can actually dance, is unthinkable. I'm even okay with Melissa, whom I can't stand, staying around a little while.
    karalott, Rattus, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Count me as another who would have preferred Bristol go home instead of Pam.

Just watched Pam/Tristan on Jimmy Kimmel. Apparently she was traveling a lot this past month and that the show never sent out Tristan to where she was, therefore they didn't get all the practice time that others got. I find that strange, because other celebs and their pros travel together all the time. Wonder who she pissed off or if the show really didn't want her on?

As for the ratings, DWTS which at one time boasted over 20 million viewers is down to about 16 million with the premiere. Guess casting Bristol & Sabrina didn't improve their ratings after all. I really thought that AS would bring back old viewers and more viewers.

The Voice which has put out their third season in approx. 1.5 years is catching up at 14 million.
    karalott and Midol like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Count me as another who would have preferred Bristol go home instead of Pam.

As for the ratings, DWTS which at one time boasted over 20 million viewers is down to about 16 million with the premiere. Guess casting Bristol & Sabrina didn't improve their ratings after all. I really thought that AS would bring back old viewers and more viewers.

The Voice which has put out their third season in approx. 1.5 years is catching up at 14 million.
    Count me in with JG and everyone else who was hoping to see Bristol go before Pam.

And I was surprised by the ratings too, JG, until I saw Kara's posts from last night that she was watching The Voice first.
    karalott and Allie like this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me WTH is up with Cheryl's discount Frederick's peek-a-boo number? Coupled with the upside-down Bride of Frankenstein hairdo?
    I was thinking that about Cheryl's outfit yesterday too, Ness , and it so does not match Emmitt's personality. Both Cheryl and Emmitt need a Carson Kressley makeover ASAP!

The upside down Bride of Frankenstein hairdo, in and of itself, is a totally classic comment, though.
    Dukie likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

We all see things differently. I thought Bristol was much better than Pam. I don't like Sara Palin, just for clairity sake.
    sunshine3331 and wannasee like this.

FORT Fogey

The producers should not have brought back Bristol, especially during an election time like this. It alienates too many of the audience. However, now that she is on the show, it is her dancing that I judge. She was better than Pam. Pam looked like she was drunk or high or out of it period. If her and Tristan cannot afford a trip to practice with each other than I would be shocked. I do not like Bristol there, but she is so I will judge her on her dancing.

This AS show is just pointing out how bad all the other celebrity dancers were. None of the All Stars impressed me at all. Plus now that there is not really bad dancers, the ok ones are making each other look bad.

I think Apolo has this sealed up if he steps it up like he always seems to. He has drive to perfect himself, as does Karina.

Kelly and Val are just grossly perverse, and they need to go get a room, and quit bothering to show up right now. Maks and Kirstie are adorable together, and Drew and Joey are likeable.

Giles is not my type, and I cannot stand Peta so I hope that there are not in the finals.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread