+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    They only say something if the last 2 couples aren't the true bottom 2. To be honest, I don't know who Drew's fanbase is...
    I think these were definately the bottom 3. They don't start saying the "not necessarily in bottom 3" until later, when down to fewer couples. They didn't say this tonight. I went back to listen, just to make sure.
    jucamer likes this.

They only say something if the last 2 couples aren't the true bottom 2. To be honest, I don't know who Drew's fanbase is...

Most of the others were way better than her in S11 as well. Which is why it very well could be a repeat. She won't make the finals this time, but I still bet it will get embarrassing.

Ah I didn't realize they only said that when it wasn't necessarily the bottom two. I hope it doesn't get too embarassing with Bristol hanging on much longer. This show has been going down the tubes the past few seasons and I think it would sink even further if she stays past next week.
    karalott likes this.

They only say something if the last 2 couples aren't the bottom 2.

Most of the others were way better than her in S11 as well. Which is why it very well could be a repeat. She won't make the finals this time, but I still bet it will get embarrassing.
    I dont think so. I really don't MFW. She was riding a huge tidal wave that season, this year she has to either work really hard, or she will be gone. Pam was terrible last night ,she really embarrassed herself and her partner. Thats why she was sent packing.Kirstie wasn't that good, but she has a good fan base, I dont know if Bristol does anymore. I voted for her and Mark, I knew the others would be okay. I voted for Derek of course, but Bristol wasn't the first one sent home this season, and that's okay with me., and the people that like her.

I think Val should go careful with what he says or does from now on, because there could be backlash if women dont like it! that much I do know( he's coming across sleazy)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Val was hysterical! He had no clue what he was saying could be interpreted the way it will be, by some who just like to take issue. His command of the English language does not extend to include innuendo or subtle cultural references. I hope he continues, nice comic relief.
    karalott, Moontat and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Val was hysterical! He had no clue what he was saying could be interpreted the way it will be, by some who just like to take issue. His command of the English language does not extend to include innuendo or subtle cultural references. I hope he continues, nice comic relief.
    He knew last night when he was talking about her boobs.

Never heard Mark do that. Gilles never would do that. Gilles is the gentleman though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Val, Chelsie, and Tom provided some unintentional comic relief tonight.

Seeing your avvie makes me think of Tony's reaction tonight-I didn't think they were in any danger of leaving (unless it was a shocker), but it was great seeing them so relieved and excited. Tony hasn't been like this in a long time.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Sucks to see Pamela leave first.

Already, I think the winner will either be Apolo or Emmitt.
    karalott likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Sucks to see Pamela leave first.

Already, I think the winner will either be Apolo or Emmitt.
    I predict that Apollo will go earlier than we think. He is outshined by the bodies and sex appeal of Giles and Helio. A hunch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Val, Chelsie, and Tom provided some unintentional comic relief tonight.

Seeing your avvie makes me think of Tony's reaction tonight-I didn't think they were in any danger of leaving (unless it was a shocker), but it was great seeing them so relieved and excited. Tony hasn't been like this in a long time.
    Tony is one very sweet man. He is a close friend of Maks. I find that very interesting. I also like Mak and Kirsty; they have a fabuous rapport and I find Kirsty refreshing. She doesn't band stand that she is going to "bring it." She is comfortable in her own skin despite her continuing battle with her weight. I like both of them, too. I have a huge sweet spot for all 4 of them.
    karalott and Midol like this.

Never got to post on last night's show, but it was so good to see everyone. I have to say of everyone on this year's cast I really think they all deserve to be there except for Bristol and I will leave politics out of it. I just never thought she was a good dancer during her season and for that reason alone I don't think she deserved to be here on an All Star season. I just think of all the seasons where there were so many great dancers that should have been here before her. My favorites are Gilles, Apollo and Helio. I am so happy that they made it through. Gilles and Apollo are both sexy, good looking and fantastic dancers. Helio may not be quite as good as them as far as dancing, but there is something about him that just lights up the room with his gorgeous smile. I loved him during his season and I remember when he started out he was not a good dancer, but he kept working hard and ended up doing great. imo

I felt so bad for Pam and Tristan and she really seemed like her nerves got the best of her, but I do remember thinking she turned out to be a better dancer than I thought she would during her season. I have no idea what her fan base is, but apparently not enough to pull her through on her season and certainly not tonight. Poor Tristan and who he ends up with for partners. At least last year Gladys and her fan base had him last the longest. He seems like the sweetest guy and I would like for him to catch a break. I did think the bottom three were the real bottom three. Just based on the dancing this week I think the voters got it right for the three that ended up as bottom three. As much as I would have liked to see Bristol go I knew it wouldn't happen. I just hope we don't get a repeat of that on an All Star season. Even if she seemed a little less shy this season I don't think she danced a great dance. It would be so unfair when you have such a great cast of really good dancers. I am sure each week we will be disappointed with the person going home, but unless she improves drastically next week I would think based on what I saw this week she should be next.

Absolutely loved performance night, but thought the results show was way too long. I don't know why Bieber is on all these shows and for the life of me I do not understand his popularity. I don't think the kid can sing and all his songs consists of a few lyrics sung over and over. He's really rolling in the money so I am sure he doesn't care what I think. At least that's my opinion and not meant to offend any of his fans. Can't wait to see next week and what they have in store for us.

+ Reply to Thread