+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Glad to hear Drew is safe. I loved him on his season. I'll have to remember to vote for him next week.
    Dukie likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Drew wasn't that good All I hear is how well he did that one dance. He wont win again.

Pam Tristan I am so sorry, I knew she would let you down.Bummer

Ah, good result show.
    There is more than one dance he did great on his season...sure most people talk about his freestyle, but he earned his win. And I know he won't win...but if he would leave before Bristol Palin I'd be super upset.
    Florimel, RBmumsie, Dukie and 3 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    There is more than once dance he did great on his season...sure most people talk about his freestyle, but he earned his win. And I know he won't win...but if he would leave before Bristol Palin I'd be super upset.
    I didn't care for him
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    And that makes my blood boil...ugh.
    If it gets to that point, I don't care if the producers have to meddle to get her out. Yes, she has a right to be there, but seriously, will she really be at the level of any of the other couples? She's out of her league now, if she lasts to week 6, she'll definitely stick out like a sore thumb. I just hope the judges don't continually treat her with kid gloves all season. If she stinks, score her appropriately and come right out and say it. Don't pretend to be dumb struck and angry when better dancers go home as a result. I'm already dreading this will be a re-play of season 11. It wasn't funny the first time, and obviously her being there isn't doing anything for ratings.
    KrazeeKy07 and Midol like this.

There is more than one dance he did great on his season...sure most people talk about his freestyle, but he earned his win. And I know he won't win...but if he would leave before Bristol Palin I'd be super upset.
    He wont go before Bristol I voted for her, so start voting for Drew.This wont be repeats because there are others way way better than her, and she knows it. We all know it . Who didnt know Pam was going to go home/ or who the bottom three would be.

Drew was there as the fake
    sunshine3331 and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I did send a few votes Drew's way last night.

Well, until next Monday guys !
    jucamer likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    If it gets to that point, I don't care if the producers have to meddle to get her out. Yes, she has a right to be there, but seriously, will she really be at the level of any of the other couples? She's out of her league now, if she lasts to week 6, she'll definitely stick out like a sore thumb. I just hope the judges don't continually treat her with kid gloves all season. If she stinks, score her appropriately and come right out and say it. Don't pretend to be dumb struck and angry when better dancers go home as a result. I'm already dreading this will be a re-play of season 11. It wasn't funny the first time, and obviously her being there isn't doing anything for ratings.
    For sure she should go home next week - there is no one else on the show that is near her level

I did send a few votes Drew's way last night.

Well, until next Monday guys !
    So she gets one more week.Pam meant nothing to anyone on this board did she? I dont get what the big deal is. Tristan did, poor Trist, blame the show!

Mikesgirl- how happy are you?
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Standing ovation to you who invented the DVR! I was able to watch the Voice and this show simultaneously by pausing each one and going back and forth. Love it. I don't even like the Voice but most everything is good with FF.

I was not surprised to see Drew in the bottom. I expected it. There are 3 other men who way outshine him. And he has not been in the media in years. He is likely to be in the bottom a few more times if not gone next week. I think Sabrina will be there, too. Though she dances like Mark Ballas (overdoes it) I guess they prefer the stars not to do this.

Melissa is authentic, beautiful, good dancer and smart; she is one of my favorite women. She is going to put a stop to Tony choreographing dances that are too outside the box. Though Len is the most vocal about this the others mention this at times, too.

I was shocked to hear Cheryl has not dated in 2 years. I think there are many men out there who are intimidated by celebrity. I can't think of another resason why no one has asked her or that she is attracted to enough to give one date a shot. I loved her hair short; I wish she would go back to that. It was different and suited her.

Peta looks beautiful with more subtle make up that we see in rehearsals. She looked old, angry and hard in this costume/makeup.

Loved the outake of Kirsty and Mak. Very natural and showed their nice connection. Mak has said in an interview that she was his favorite partner and probably got flack for saying that and will not admit it again.
    LuckyMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    They didn't say it was the true bottom two - I doubt he was in danger
    They only say something if the last 2 couples aren't the true bottom 2. To be honest, I don't know who Drew's fanbase is...

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He wont go before Bristol I voted for her, so start voting for Drew. This wont be repeats because there are others way way better than her, and she knows it. We all know it . Who didnt know Pam was going to go home/ or who the bottom three would be.
    Most of the others were way better than her in S11 as well. Which is why it very well could be a repeat. She won't make the finals this time, but I still bet it will get embarrassing.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread