+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 268
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #131
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,241

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Louis tells Sabrina to take her time. So he knew she was over dancing too.
    She looks like mini Mary Murphy from SYTYCD.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #132
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,448

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    That crap just now was totally unnecessary.

    I wish The Cheetah was gone, but I'll TAKE BRISTOL, since they're only doing one!
    karalott and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  3. #133
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,241

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Wow,Tom just messed up...

    Good thing that Sabrina/Louie were safe anyway!
    He seems off his game tonight( with names)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #134
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    So is Tom still recovering for an Emmy hangover? First he called 3 couples by 3 different names, then he pulled something that only Brooke is known for doing.

    I agree ness, and one of Mark is plenty! I feel like there's 40 of him when he's on the floor. Maybe because he's in 40 different spots at once with the way he overdances and speeds around?

  5. #135
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,858

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    That crap just now was totally unnecessary.

    I wish The Cheetah was gone, but I'll TAKE BRISTOL, since they're only doing one!
    Not that I expected it to happen, but I did wonder what the show would do if Sabrina went out first. Tom would've had to work over time to gloss wittily over that.

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,858

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    So is Tom still recovering for an Emmy hangover? First he called 3 couples by 3 different names, then he pulled something that only Brooke is known for doing.

    I agree ness, and one of Mark is plenty! I feel like there's 40 of him when he's on the floor. Maybe because he's in 40 different spots at once with the way he overdances and speeds around?
    Maybe Brooke is starting to rub off on Tom. Or working with her has driven him to drink.
    JunkieGirl, ness and Tobi like this.

  7. #137
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Not that I expected it to happen, but I did wonder what the show would do if Sabrina went out first. Tom would've had to work over time to gloss wittily over that.
    That would have taken conspiracy theory to a whole new level.

    I'm guessing Tom won't be announcing two names that are safe at the same time again.

    Bieber's up-break time!

  8. #138
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,858

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She looks like mini Mary Murphy from SYTYCD.
    Maybe that's why I've never particularly liked Sabrina. Mary Murphy is the reason I simply cannot watch SYTYCD. Her idiotic screeching makes me want to reach through the set and throttle her.
    Tobi likes this.

  9. #139
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,241

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Maybe that's why I've never particularly liked Sabrina. Mary Murphy is the reason I simply cannot watch SYTYCD. Her idiotic screeching makes me want to reach through the set and throttle her.
    She didnt do much of that this time.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #140
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Hey isn't this the same 12-year-old wannabe that appeared on AGT a couple weeks ago?
    karalott likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.