+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: 9/24 DWTS All Stars: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/24 DWTS All Stars: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Emmett's hip action always makes me smile. He and Cheryl have such great chemistry on the dance floor. Really looking forward to seeing how this season will pan out.
    I dont know why he was so nervous There was no need to be was there??
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Half the fun of watching this show and following along this thread is "watching" you all get sauced with your drinking games. If I participated, I'd be in rehab inside a month.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know why he was so nervous There was no need to be was there??
    There certainly was not. Maybe he was worried he wouldn't be able to live up to the same standard of dancing as the last time he was on the show.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    There certainly was not. Maybe he was worried he wouldn't be able to live up to the same standard of dancing as the last time he was on the show.
    I think there was more than one person thinking that way( I sure would) Some shouldnt have even been on this AS show. No need for names, we know who they are

-Andy Rooney-

Half the fun of watching this show and following along this thread is "watching" you all get sauced with your drinking games. If I participated, I'd be in rehab inside a month
    My daughter in law bought wine, and then got called in.So what could I do
    Allie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'd like a clarification....we can drool all season long in the live threads about Gilles without it violating the "beating a dead horse" rule, right? Because it's not beating a dead horse. It's appreciating a hot stud.
    Only if me continuing to go, "Giles? I just don't get it!" over & over again doesn't violate the rule, either, LOL!
    Let's put it this way...it's not beating a dead horse if you keep it relevant to the show that's on while you're posting. "I love/hate Gilles/Bristol/Pam/Whoever" by itself isn't enough, we're looking for discussion about what's going on during the show we're watching. You can hate their moves, what they're wearing, how they talked to the judges, the way they scratched their nose in the skybox...just comment on what's going on, not just your general feelings. For those, use the bio thread.

How's that?
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-25-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

Jonathan Knight from NKOTB tweeted "I'm taking live phone calls right now at 1 (800) 868-3412 Call me and let's chat." NKOTB fans on Twitter are CRAZY, so I'm wondering how many extra votes Kirstie and Maks will get from people thinking it's legit. I think it's funny.

FORT Fan

zookeepertxsaid: "Sorry, but I also don't get the Bristol-HATE!"

I don't think it's Bristol "hate" as much as Bristol what-the-heck-is-she-doing-here. When she was on last time, it made absolutely no sense -- she was the daughter of a political figure, which does NOT make you a "celebrity." So now she has been on a reality show. Does that make her a celebrity? Not in my mind. She was obviously chosen (both times) simply to bring in some controversy, and that makes me feel bad for her -- she's being used by ABC and she's too dumb/shy/naive to see it.
    Florimel and zookeepertx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Let's put it this way...it's not beating a dead horse if you keep it relevant to the show that's on while you're posting. "I love/hate Gilles/Bristol/Pam/Whoever" by itself isn't enough, we're looking for discussion about what's going on during the show we're watching. You can hate their moves, what they're wearing, how they talked to the judges, the way they scratched their nose in the skybox...just comment on what's going on, not just your general feelings. For those, use the bio thread.

How's that?
    Is it okay to have drinking games ( of which it seems we have many reasons) ....
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    zookeepertxsaid: "Sorry, but I also don't get the Bristol-HATE!"

I don't think it's Bristol "hate" as much as Bristol what-the-heck-is-she-doing-here. When she was on last time, it made absolutely no sense -- she was the daughter of a political figure, which does NOT make you a "celebrity." So now she has been on a reality show. Does that make her a celebrity? Not in my mind. She was obviously chosen (both times) simply to bring in some controversy, and that makes me feel bad for her -- she's being used by ABC and she's too dumb/shy/naive to see it.
    There's also the possibility that she's decided that since she is, whether she likes it or not, a public figure and has been since she was the pregnant teen daughter of a vice presidential candidate, that she might as well profit by it. Lots of people seem to do DWTS in hopes of jump-starting or rejuvenating a career, and for some of them, it's worked. Surely Bristol can't be unaware of that.
    zookeepertx likes this.

+ Reply to Thread