+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: 9/24 DWTS All Stars: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/24 DWTS All Stars: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think they know she will be first to go. So, why not make it enjoyable
    Sadly, I don't think Bristol will be the first to go...I think mama's party will drag her way too far...just like last time.

Drew was OK. I started watching the season after his, so I don't really know how he danced...other than the famous "Ride a Cowboy" free style.
    BTW likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Sorry, but I also don't get the Bristol-HATE! No, she shouldn't have lasted as long as she did the first time through - based on her dancing! But this isn't a political show & she looks like she's worked HARD to improve her dancing! I thought that was about 100 times better than anything she did before. She did her best & I give her credit for that. And picking on her for having some plastic surgery? (Can we say PAMELA ANDERSON?) Maybe Bristol just lost weight & toned up. (She looks better than I do!
    BTW, live4romance, justCoz and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I believe the more scientific term is noise pollution.
    I believe the proper term is TORTURE!

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Sadly, I don't think Bristol will be the first to go...I think mama's party will drag her way too far...just like last time.

Drew was OK. I started watching the season after his, so I don't really know how he danced...other than the famous "Ride a Cowboy" free style.
    I might vote for her, I do that when everyone hates someone . I prefer fake boobs ( many boobs) to go first

Drew was just okay- you are correct
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Zookeeper Everyone knows Pam has had plastic surgery - a 20 year old has no need for it. She also looks better than I do - but I'm not made of plastic
    tango7 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I can't speak for anyone else, but based solely on her dancing, Bristol shouldn't make it very far this season, and I don't think she should have made it to the finals in her season either. It isn't supposed to be about the most improved dancer--it's supposed to be about the best dancer. Or at least the most charismatic dancer. And by her own admission, Bristol is too shy to be the most charismatic and not good enough to be the best dancer, especially not this season.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Kelly's practically naked out there.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Oh Val is hot even dancing to some awfully sung cornbread song! Great dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Re: Bristol ~She didn't have cosmetic surgery from what I understand, she had jaw realignment surgery to correct a problem with her bite. She looks so much more like her mother now. Uncanny! She has lost a lot of weight, looks great. Nice that her mom and dad came to see her seeing how everyone feels about them. Personally, I don't think about it that much, they are just people to me, I haven't any feelings one way or the other. I just accept them as being fellow human beings.
    That is like people saying they got a nose job to correct a diviated septum.
    Florimel, MFWalkoff and jucamer like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

I started watching mid-season of season 2...he also had a Paso Doble to Thriller that I really, really enjoyed!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread