Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Sabrina Bryan & Louis Van Amstel - All-Stars

Sabrina Bryan & Louis Van Amstel - All-Stars

Sabrina Bryan
    DWTS All-Star

Pro: Louis Van Amstel

#TeamSabrina

Sabrina Bryan was a member of the multi-platinum recording act, The Cheetah Girls, as well as a star of the hugely successful Disney Channel movie of the same name as Dorinda. The Cheetah Girls movie debuted in August of 2003, breaking the ratings record as the most successful Disney Channel movie in history and selling two million units of the soundtrack. Bryan continued to reprise her role in The Cheetah Girls 2: When in Spain, in August of 2006, and with The Cheetah Girls 3, set in India in 2008. As a recording group with Adrienne Bailon and Kiely Williams, The Cheetah Girls had one of the top ten most successful tours of 2006, selling out 87 dates and becoming one of the top 5 merchandise selling acts in history. Their first album as a recording group was Cheetahlicious Christmas, which was released at the end of 2005. The Cheetah Girls have also been featured on the Chicken Little soundtrack with their rendition of "Shake a Tailfeather" and on various Disneymania compilations, many of which have been certified Gold.

One of Bryan's solo projects is the fitness-dance DVD called BYOU and the sequel BYOU 2, in which she was the star and co-producer. BYOU was originally released in early 2006 and has gone double-platinum.

Bryan is currently developing film, television, internet and book properties to star in and produce. Her endeavors include co-writing the book Princess of Gossip with top Young Adult author Julia DeVillers for Pocket/MTV Books, a recurring role on the new Disney Channel animated series, Fish Hooks, as the voice of Pamela Hamster, and she hosted three seasons of ABC.com's web series, Backstage with the Stars, covering behind-the-scenes of Dancing with the Stars. She is currently starring on-stage in the "Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas" at The New Tropicana.

Sabrina Bryan Bio/Media Page - ABC.com

Re: Sabrina Bryan & Louis Van Amstel - All-Stars

Oh I met them today!

I was at the KP GET FIT FESTIVAL at Angel Stadium/Anaheim and they were guest celebrity performers.

I do not watch DWTS so I did not know who they were until they were introduced. Louis is such a nice person and really excited about this season. He stated that he had not done the past 2 seasons but was thrilled to be back. Sabrina was very perky and excited and loud. She was getting the crowd all up on their feet to perform a DISCO dance! It was HOT but everyone joined her and Louis!

Maybe I will tune in for this season of DWTS!
    KAREN

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I didn't like Sabrina in her season. She was very entitled, which is why she got the early boot. And, then she was a poor sport about it. I hope she has learned that the public responds better to humbleness.
    karalott likes this.

Sabrina looks like an amazon next to him, is she that much taller than he is?

Not a Sabrina fan either, couldn't stand her and Mark during their season. Ick. I was hoping that Kyle or Carson would win the fan vote.
    However, I am glad to see Louis back on the show!
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post

Not a Sabrina fan either, couldn't stand her and Mark during their season. Ick. I was hoping that Kyle or Carson would win the fan vote.
    However, I am glad to see Louis back on the show!
    No, despite what this picture looks like Sabrina is short ... well from seeing her Sunday ... she is under 5'5.

Louis appeared a few inches taller than Sabrina.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    You can see the full image here: http://cdn03.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-...wts-pic-02.jpg

Louis has her on his knee, which is why she looks so much taller.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't remember her( not at all)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks for posting the link to the full shot! That is a cute picture, and they both look normal sized .

I loveeeee Louis, but alas, I just cannot root for Sabrina.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Count me in as loving Louis, thrilled he's back-but can't get behind Sabrina. Love ya Louis, but you can be the second to go, behind Bristol (who hopefully is the first). There have been a lot of shocking moments and boots since and before Sabrina, but the show seems to continually harp on her season after season after season. I hope every week isn't a 'I was such a shocking and undeserved early boot!' theme. I do hope Louis becomes more of a regular, though. I've really missed him

I was also hoping Kyle or Carson would win the fan vote. I wonder who would have partnered them. Lacey is going to be choreographing for Strictly Come Dancing this season, so I don't think she would have been back.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast