+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Tristan Macmanus - All-Stars

Re: Pamela Anderson & Tristan Macmanus - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Wow, I just read an interview by Pam after she was eliminated. I guess her and Tristan are an item. They didn't want to do anything while she was on the show, but now that she's off "all bets are off". She's 45 (looks older lol), and he's 30. Demi and Ashton part 2? Yuck!!
    I think that's Pam wishful thinking .In their interview when she said we are going to Mexcio and were going to keep dancing , he said are we now( in his cute accent) he can do much better, and I dont care about her or his age, she sure looks older than 45!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As I noted above, she is funny, smart and self-deprecating. So is he. Seems like a pretty good match to me if this is actually true, so good for him for going for personality over looks - apparently he has strength of character as well.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Run Tristan RUN...or at least wear a full bodysuit. This girl has made her rounds.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Run Tristan RUN...or at least wear a full bodysuit. This girl has made her rounds.
    LOL.
    Looks like Trist has a cute little girlfriend who is 25, Kym introduced them
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 09-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow... and to think I thought Tristan was married. *falls down laughing* I think Tristan is adorable and his accent is too. BUT... I really have to pay closer attention to WHAT he is saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL.
    Looks like Trist has a cute little girlfriend who is 25, Kym introduced them
    Whew! I was thinking he had lost his mind there for a moment. Pam seems to be getting a bit delusional. I feel bad for her actually. She really is just not aging well.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Whew! I was thinking he had lost his mind there for a moment. Pam seems to be getting a bit delusional. I feel bad for her actually. She really is just not aging well.

Especially for Pam... it must be hard dealing with the aging process. She just ISN'T what she used to be... known for. She would do better IF DWTS was geared more towards men. She is just in the wrong competition....

I actually liked Pam in her season... but this go around... she was just awful. Maybe IF she would have practiced... it would have made a difference? But.. why prolong the inevitable? She didn't have a chance against many of the other dancers.. who actually can dance.

Well, they were just on The View. She still couldn't do the steps and all she did was grab her hair extensions( which keep getting longer) she was all over Tristan It was pretty funny
    America definitely got this right!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, they were just on The View. She still couldn't do the steps and all she did was grab her hair extensions( which keep getting longer) she was all over Tristan It was pretty funny
    America definitely got this right!
    Or wrong for that matter.... it could have been really entertaining to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Or wrong for that matter.... it could have been really entertaining to watch...
    She kept laying her head on his shoulder . Who acts like this? I don't know many teens that act this way.There is post under The View that is very funny
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234