+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Tristan Macmanus - All-Stars

Re: Pamela Anderson & Tristan Macmanus - All-Stars

I agree with you guys. She seemed to not be there at all. She was totally lost on the dance floor. I feel really bad for Tristan. He deserves a much better partner next season. He has yet to get a really good match for a partner, which is sad. Was it just me, or did he look irritated with Pam at the end of the dance. He did not look pleased.
    BTW likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree with you guys. She seemed to not be there at all. She was totally lost on the dance floor. I feel really bad for Tristan. He deserves a much better partner next season. He has yet to get a really good match for a partner, which is sad. Was it just me, or did he look irritated with Pam at the end of the dance. He did not look pleased.
    He looked po'd! and I don't blame him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I think she's revolting, so does my hubby, she looks like a washed up biker whore who crawled out of the dumpster, hopefully the fans send her back to to it. Don't want to see her on my screen, ick!

Wow! That's harsh.

I don't mind having her back, and I don't think she looked as sick/wasted as others do. She's just not as good a dancer as the others, and she was asked back because (let's face it) in terms of actual celebrity, she's one of the biggest stars ever to appear on the show.

She may go tonight, but I hope she gets another week or two. In any event, I wish her well.
    Florimel and Rattus like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am honestly not trying to be mean to Pam. I just made an observation. From what I saw she just did not look like she was entirely present on Monday night.
    She became famous by being pretty, having a smoking body and oh yea...a sex tape. That was in her 20's. Now she is in her 40's & everyting is sagging a bit. Looks do not equate talent. What has she done besides Baywatch that has been any good?
    I saw Tristan on GMA but no Pam. Was she on Jimmy Kimmel last night? I fell asleep.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

The hubby also thought she seemed out of it. He asked if she was either drunk or stoned. She was not there at all Monday evening. She deserved going home.

It seemed she had a blank stare the entire time.

Wow, I just read an interview by Pam after she was eliminated. I guess her and Tristan are an item. They didn't want to do anything while she was on the show, but now that she's off "all bets are off". She's 45 (looks older lol), and he's 30. Demi and Ashton part 2? Yuck!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Wow, I just read an interview by Pam after she was eliminated. I guess her and Tristan are an item. They didn't want to do anything while she was on the show, but now that she's off "all bets are off". She's 45 (looks older lol), and he's 30. Demi and Ashton part 2? Yuck!!
    I hope not! He can do much better.

Why yuck? There are a lot of age difference couples both in the entertainment world and outside it. They are both adults and I don't see why it's anyone's business but their own. Humphrey Bogart/Lauren Bacall, Mary Tyler Moore/Robert Levine, one small example of older/younger for each gender.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast