+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Tristan Macmanus - All-Stars

Re: Pamela Anderson & Tristan Macmanus - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    She's cool, but I think I'm of the rare male kind that doesn't find her attractive whatsoever.
    I like your style . You are not alone,my son doesn't find her attractive, neither does my Mr. M

I thought her way sexier when she was discovered If you ever see a photo of her, she was extremely attractive. Now, to me, she's just a not so hot mess.I think she's a good mum, but her own poor mother has been her nanny for so many years, I doubt Pam could go it alone.When we bumped into them at an airport, she was raging at her mother.It was very uncomfortable .

I think she is lucky to have Tristan,he will ensure she stays longer imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I remember kids in my elementary school classes that thought she was hot, but I don't think I did. And in those days I've also watched a bit of VIP. But I can't remember if it was any good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I remember kids in my elementary school classes that thought she was hot, but I don't think I did. And in those days I've also watched a bit of VIP. But I can't remember if it was any good or not.
    You guys have me anxious to ask hubby which female celebs he thinks are the sexiest. Wonder if he'll say Pamela? Neither he nor I ever watched an episode of Baywatch - I had to explain who David Hasselhoff was to him when he was on and I just knew because of tabloids and the Internet.

I think I posted somewhere around here that I was worried about Pam. Over the last 9 months or so, Pam has been photographed drunk on her butt and totally out of it. Usually she is sprawled out in the back seat of a car in the early hours. (GLAD she's not driving.) She was also filmed acting out drunk in a restaurant. There's nothing wrong with having fun and drinking, but it seemed rather odd for someone her age and her station in life. She's always talking about her boys coming first. I found it odd. IMO it seemed she was in need of some help. If she's going to act like that, she needs to line up a reality show to follow her around so she can get paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think I posted somewhere around here that I was worried about Pam. Over the last 9 months or so, Pam has been photographed drunk on her butt and totally out of it. Usually she is sprawled out in the back seat of a car in the early hours. (GLAD she's not driving.) She was also filmed acting out drunk in a restaurant. There's nothing wrong with having fun and drinking, but it seemed rather odd for someone her age and her station in life. She's always talking about her boys coming first. I found it odd. IMO it seemed she was in need of some help. If she's going to act like that, she needs to line up a reality show to follow her around so she can get paid for it.
    Pretty nasty photos out there.Her boobs are hanging out, and she is very very drunk.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sounds like she is trying to hang on to her youth, but not doing a very good job of it. I honestly to not remember her on the show, maybe I missed that season for some reason. I love Tristan though. I hope he gets a good partner for next season so he sticks around awhile.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    She looks like a used-up stripper/prostitute. Poor Tristan! I don't remember her being a good dancer either.
    Yep...that is the description I had in my head. Am I the only person who thought she looked stoned last night???
    BTW, AmyKay, annettejt and 1 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

She was NOT good at all last night. Poor Tristan
    BTW and mesachick like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

She did look literally ill last night, whether it's because of the drinking or something else or a combination of the two. You could tell she was at least trying to "act" the dance, but it was if she simply couldn't--physically couldn't--do the moves.
    BTW and Debb70 like this.

I felt bad for her. She didn't seem to be there really. Something seems off. I wish her well though.
    SmittenKitten likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast